• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came for the comments.

I knew it was gonna be gold

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      I don’t know if he is crazy, but mike will def whoop his ass
      My cousin said he'd probably get whooped but he said he wouldn't back down.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
        Tyson’s been with his wife Kiki for over 10 years, maybe 15 - so why would he give a damn about an ex?
        good question, no idea why they would exchange words like that

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          have you explored the possibility that your cousin is full of sh&%?
          Wouldn't need to explore that idea because he isn't. He's a proud soldier and would have no reason to front on this. All he's saying is he doesn't care eve if it's Mike Tyson, he still doesn't fear no man

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            you and your wanna be military cousin are full of s hit
            Why would iron mike give a fcuk about an ex he had probably like 10 or more years ago....
            You don't even know us. Why would you say something like that? Do you tell people they're full of s hit in person? Seems to me you have a tough guy disorder who only talks big on the internet because he can't do it in real life. If you feel brave, come see us and let's see what's good. I don't need to talk big over the internet, I talk big in person. Go back to reading your comic books.

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
              Thread is full of ****
              And yet you still felt the need to read and comment, seems like this thread isn't the one that's full of s hit

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                My cousin said he'd probably get whooped but he said he wouldn't back down.
                Not baking down from a known ass whooping is half crazy in itself

Comment

Nothing wrong with not being scared.

I'll fight anyone too.

Now..... if he thinks he can beat mike..... he stupid.

Even old and past it, that muscle memory will kick in and your cousin is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Not baking down from a known ass whooping is half crazy in itself
                    Nothing wrong with getting your ass whooped.

The world would be a better place if ppl can whoop anyone ass anytime.

Like a duel.

Anyone piss you off, you can request a duel.

Step outside, no weapons, no one jumping in, no charges, no jailtime.

99.9% of ppl will be more courteous and respectful. Guaranteed.
                    FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                      Wouldn't need to explore that idea because he isn't. He's a proud soldier and would have no reason to front on this. All he's saying is he doesn't care eve if it's Mike Tyson, he still doesn't fear no man
                      ptsd maybe? if he sees tyson a lot, that would infer that tyson visits with this ex girlfriend a lot. i don't think that is the case. so your cousin is either effed up from the war or a liar with a stupid cousin.

Comment

Working...
                      X