Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fat and the Furyous - Andy Ruiz Jr vs Tyson Fury: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fat and the Furyous - Andy Ruiz Jr vs Tyson Fury: Who wins?

Let’s make this fight happen. I think this match up would make sense. Who do you favor in this fight if it were to take place some time this year or next? Could Ruiz give Fury a run for his money?
    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 06-04-2019, 08:46 AM.

Fury on paper should be the favorite. Big, good boxer and has a chin. I mean the guy took a massive right hand from Wilder and got up. I still watch that in absolute amazement.
    The question is can Ruiz use his speed to accumulate enough landed punches to put Fury down and keep him down?

Comment

Lmao nice thread title!

Comment

Would be an interesting HW title fight between 2 out of shape gentlemen.

Comment

I think fat Fury wins this but I'd be rooting for Ruiz as always.

Comment

Whoever gets to the box of snickers faster wins.

This would be a legendary fight between a fat coke sniffing kangaroo with a big mouth and a short obese Mexican with burrittos stomach who's built like a box.

Comment

In a burger contest I would take Andy even if Tyson can balloon well.

Comment

Fury by shutout. Great title btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                  Let’s make this fight happen. I think this match up would make sense. Who do you favor in this fight if it were to take place some time this year or next? Could Ruiz give Fury a run for his money?
                  If Wilder dropped Fury then Andy can finish him as long as Ruiz goes in for the kill & doesnt switch up his fighting style like trying to outbox his opponent all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
                    this would just be furys verison of the breazeale ko tbh...

the diabetic doesnt get out of a round.
                    this matchup is like a prime cassius clay vs fat garbage man picked from the crowd (who is also a diabetic)

Comment

Working...
                    X