Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Obama administration be investigated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Obama administration be investigated?

Since we're on to real questions now, should we look into why a Presidential administration had a presidential candidate investigated by the FBI?

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14

It's time for a reckoning. What say you liberal loons?

Awful lot of crickets lately. I'm waiting for them to shift the goal posts from Russia collusion to, "it was never about the Russia collusion" after they hammered Russian collusion for 2 years.

Comment

There may well be some FISA judges demanding answers in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Awful lot of crickets lately. I'm waiting for them to shift the goal posts from Russia collusion to, "it was never about the Russia collusion" after they hammered Russian collusion for 2 years.
        I havent seen liberals this upset since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Comment

Its coming.

Comment

It’s almost as if there’s not several more criminal investigations underway

Comment

Yes the guy was a crook destroyed the CIA,fBI and IRS

Comment

Everyone from his night janitor to Obama himself should be locked up.

Comment

yes yes yes yes yes investigate investigate investigate the whole crooked lot

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Why would we shift?

Tell William Barr to release everything. That way we will be done with this in a definitive way.

Comment

Working...
                    X