No announcement yet.

Tolerant Liberals Expressing Their Frustration With Trump Supporters Shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolerant Liberals Expressing Their Frustration With Trump Supporters Shirt

You know, the tipping point for me is getting in that "physical bubble ".

Don't know when it became a thing to put phones in peoples faces in situations, but ole girl would have been fed that phone like it was her abuelita's homemade tamales.

Anyway, Build The Wall bruh handled it pretty well.
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 12-08-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

burning flag is fine

wearing a shirt that says build the wall is not

to be honest if he let the left control us for for under 8 years after obama there would have been no more america

Comment

Trump's going to throw that liberals mail order bride back over the wall

Comment

Should have defended himself, makes me believe the guy is an idiot, that was annoying AF.

All he had to say was something like "Mexico has a wall on its southern boarder" "No problem with immigration just illegal immigrants"

This makes me sick because a close friend of mine was MURDERED by an illegal immigrant who was drinking and driving.

That b1tch in the video is a POS

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You know, the tipping point for me is getting in that "physical bubble ".

Don't know when it became a thing to put phones in peoples faces in situations, but ole girl would have been fed that phone like it was her abuelita's homemade tamales.

Anyway, Build The Wall bruh handled it pretty well.
            I don't think so, I know they were obviously incompetent but he should have made a case for himself. I guess he didn't have the balls or knowledge to back up why he was wearing the shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
              I don't think so, I know they were obviously incompetent but he should have made a case for himself. I guess he didn't have the balls or knowledge to back up why he was wearing the shirt.
              Meh, not everyone can be a Dinesh D'Souza when debating or defending a position.

I'm just saying he kept his cool pretty well, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Meh, not everyone can be a Dinesh D'Souza when debating or defending a position.

I'm just saying he kept his cool pretty well, that's all.
                True. Maybe dude knew some facts (or he wanted to show off the mentally ill nature of some liberals), but he came off as way too passive, imo. When did it become commonplace for a b1tch and her "man" to just walk up on a guy minding his own business, though? If they tried that with the wrong guy, the cuck and his Taco Bell Chihuahua-looking girl would've got slapped up.

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
                  Should have defended himself, makes me believe the guy is an idiot, that was annoying AF.

All he had to say was something like "Mexico has a wall on its southern boarder" "No problem with immigration just illegal immigrants"

This makes me sick because a close friend of mine was MURDERED by an illegal immigrant who was drinking and driving.

That b1tch in the video is a POS
                  You don't argue or debate with people like this. He did it exactly right, let them talk, their idiocy speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    You don't argue or debate with people like this. He did it exactly right, let them talk, their idiocy speaks for itself.
                    I agree, I just didn't like how he was like "this is just my workout shirt"

I know sometimes it's not worth it to argue with these Liberal Lunatics. I just enjoy watching them squirm like worms getting defeated with facts and knowledge

Comment

Working...
                    X