Who has the Better Resume? Bradley or Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tim bradley

Comment

Bradley has the better resume even with the losses to Pacquiao. Pacquiao would have defeated Garcia too in my opinion. Garcia had a fine resume going but after he beat Matthysse he stopped fighting tough guys and started cherry picking.Bradley beat high rated boxers his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        If you take off the fraudulent Pacquiao victory they are about even and Bradley is a lot older.
        This......i use to overrate Bradley myself but his resume ain't all that great. His best win is an old Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          This......i use to overrate Bradley myself but his resume ain't all that great. His best win is a version of Marquez that put Manny to sleep.
          Fixed that for you

Comment

Danny beat Morales doe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              Bradley ducked Khan, Garcia didn't...... that needs too be said
              bradley ducked khan to fight manny

danny ducked manny to fight samuel vargas

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                If you take off the fraudulent Pacquiao victory they are about even and Bradley is a lot older.
                marquez beats everyone on danny's resume as in a top name opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  This......i use to overrate Bradley myself but his resume ain't all that great. His best win is an old Marquez.
                  and who is danny's best win that isnt old? LOL

morales?? lucas?? all damage fighters.

Comment

I give a slight edge to Tim but I think its closer than others. Tim has the names but Danny has 3 huge upsets that people shouldn't overlook.

Remember when Danny fought Morales the 1st time, Danny was the underdog. He was a huge underdog against Khan and Matts as well. Other than Manny, Tim wasn't the underdog in many of these fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I give a slight edge to Tim but I think its closer than others. Tim has the names but Danny has 3 huge upsets that people shouldn't overlook.

Remember when Danny fought Morales the 1st time, Danny was the underdog. He was a huge underdog against Khan and Matts as well. Other than Manny, Tim wasn't the underdog in many of these fights.
                      other than khan, morales and lucas were pretty much damage goods.

bradley fought the fresher oppoents.

bradley upset, marquez, manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X