Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spanish speakers, rate Brandon Rios' Spanish (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish speakers, rate Brandon Rios' Spanish (video)

NSB's fluent Spanish speakers, how would you grade Brandon Rios' Spanish here? Vote and post.

Skip to 21:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbN_...tu.be&t=21m26s
    A
    10.00%
    B
    0.00%
    C
    40.00%
    D
    20.00%
    F
    30.00%
    Last edited by punchr; 02-26-2016, 03:34 PM.

I found the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbN_...tu.be&t=21m26s
    Last edited by punchr; 02-26-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I FOUND THE LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbN_...tu.be&t=21m26s

Comment

His English vocabulary is very limited and hes American so Im sure his Espanol isnt any better. lol

Comment

he doesn't seem like he knows what he is saying...oh wait that was his english

Comment

Brandon Rios is a lovable meat head, lol dude has horrible Spanish that is Spanglish he was speaking and he wasn't even speaking it right.

This dude had marbles in his mouth lol at him saying how far back is G and Robert tells him the alphabet hahaha, Rios is a fool

I remember Robert and the gym was making fun of Brandon Rios when he was on the news in Kansas the mayor gave him the key to the city when he won his title and Rios said for kids to follow their dreams and said something even if you want to be a Janitor follow your dreams or something like that lol, dang so the kid is only aspiring to be a janitor now haahahh fuking rios man dude is like Gomer Pyle.

Comment

Like a C...should he be better with his Spanish considering how constantly he must be around it in the gym? Yes. Is his Spanish better than mine? Also yes, I'd grade myself like a D+. I can understand pretty much everything people are saying, but in my head it all translates to English and I have a hard time answering in Spanish without sounding like a drunk Russian.

Comment

Awful truly terrible. Gg probably speaks better spanish

Comment

this bum doesn't even speak spanish AT ALL.

Just because you mumble a few spanish words doesn't mean you actually speak the lenguage.

It's a shame because almost all other latinos from other countries in the U.S. are fluent on their spanish, it's always the "Mexicans" that seem to forget how to speak it.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    this bum doesn't even speak spanish AT ALL.

Just because you mumble a few spanish words doesn't mean you actually speak the lenguage.

It's a shame because almost all other latinos from other countries in the U.S. are fluent on their spanish, it's always the "Mexicans" that seem to forget how to speak it.
                    brandon be only half mexican. his mom is native american. only his pops speaks espanish

Comment

Working...
                    X