No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Alvarez-Lara...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    Why is it ok for Floyd to box the way he boxes and win a dull decision.Yet Lara boxed the same way and ending up losing a points decision.

ONE WORD....ROBBERY.They had it in the pocket regardless of what anyone says.

This coffee is beautiful.Needs more SUGAR tho.
    It was a close fight.
    I will rewarch it. But do I need to watch it in slow motion, at a certain angle to the screen, with ine eye closed?

Comment

I had it 116-112 for Lara. It was a clear UD for him but Alvarez always has one judge in his pocket and another one in Oscar Pocket so you must either dominate him like Mayweather or KO him to beat him. Even by Mayweather dominating still got vlose scorecards and a draw in one.

Comment

You need to compare it with the Martirosyan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
          I had it 116-112 for Lara. It was a clear UD for him but Alvarez always has one judge in his pocket and another one in Oscar Pocket so you must either dominate him like Mayweather or KO him to beat him. Even by Mayweather dominating still got vlose scorecards and a draw in one.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^that is it...

Comment

Who thought Mayweather-Berto All Access episode 2 was good?I thought it was a very good insight....

Surely Floyd doesn't NOT fight on when he commands that amount of money lol aand gets it.

Comment

Working...
            X