No announcement yet.

Is Chavez jr High on this video? [post fonfara]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Chavez jr High on this video? [post fonfara]

"i'm the first mexican to fight for a belt in this division, in the more than 300 years of mexican boxing history"

he complains about the judges giving most of the rounds to fonfara, he also complains of fonfara's weight, he says he came in as a HW

then he says he wants to go down to 168 lbs to fight heiland or murray (both middleweights)

he says he is already training. he wants to fight at 168 lbs and rematch fonfara at a lower weight

he still concussed and on top of him not being that smart to begin with = he gonan say and do some crazy shit.

Comment

Probably that in combination with getting beaten to a pulp.

Comment

This guys career (if we can call it that) is in serious jeopardy, his numbers for Fonfara were abysmal by comparison and then he quit on his stool. Curious if any user from mexico can give us insight as to what the immediate fall out was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

"i'm the first mexican to fight for a belt in this division, in the more than 300 years of mexican boxing history"

he complains about the judges giving most of the rounds to fonfara, he also complains of fonfara's weight, he says he came in as a HW

then he says he wants to go down to 168 lbs to fight heiland or murray (both middleweights)

he says he is already training. he wants to fight at 168 lbs and rematch fonfara at a lower weight
          Of course.... complaining about being too small and then does what he does and fights smaller guys

Comment

Its called embarrassment fool trying to save face

Comment

Wasn't Fonfara like 185 fight night? Chavez refused to weigh in, but for sure he was heavier than that

Comment

the 300 years of mexican boxing history is the part that puzzles me. any of the spanish speaking posters, can confirm if he is actually saying that? or maybe i misheard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Stoolio looks like a young serial killer right before the first kill.

Poor guy is trying hard in this video to spin the loss into some glorious moment.

Hard to watch.

Comment

If that vid is from yesterday, He is celebrating 420

Comment

Working...
                    X