No announcement yet.

The rumored Gbp split! You're opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bose View Post
    I would think fighters sign a promotion deal with the promoting company being GBP in this case, so wouldn't the fightes (regarles of there manager) be promoted by GBP?

Delahoya got to be real carful who he hires. I didn't thin Shhfer was going to back stab Oscar, and Al Haymon sounds like a snake regardless what he supposedly he is doing for all 1 million of his fighters.
    Oscar's Baby Mama Angelique McQueen basically exposed Richard years ago, she said Richard controls Oscar and uses black mail to keep Oscar loyal, she claims he set up that cross dressing thing and gave Oscar Cocaine.

Its messed up if true.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The plan is obvious they are going to start up Mayweather promotions, once Haymon gets enough fighters, they need Floyd as the name and face of the promotion, like how Richard used Oscar as the face of Goldenboy, once they get that established they will break off with Oscar.

Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman need to jump ship if this split happens. These guys are being underutilized by Haymon, and they are the biggest possible super star potential guys on his list.

If they go to HBO and Oscar he can help build them up against Top rank fighters and some of the other rising welterweights from other promoters. People don't realize fighters can be made if they fight enough, look at Ruslan he was considered a scrub ESPN fighter and look at Herrera another ESPN club fighter, both guys showed they are top level.

I could see Danny Garcia being a huge draw on his own as well as Thurman if they jump ship to HBO, Haymon won't have time for these guys he has too many and he seems to focus mainly on Broner and Mayweather.

Haymon is the same guy who didn't push Paul Williams enough, and P will was another guy who could draw in casual fans with his fighting style.

Oscar and Top Rank can make some good fights, All Oscar has to do is higher a new guy and replace Richard someone who can handle the business side, Oscar already has a matchmaker.
        The highlighted is so true. And in realty it seems as if all it takes "now" is to get your top fighter into a war on Hbo or Showtime and if he wins he becomes a star. That easy.

Comment

I think its a move by Shaeffer and Haymon to monopolize the North American market and Oscar(out of rehab) wants to make ammends and make the fights happen that should be happening IMO

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Oscar's Baby Mama Angelique McQueen basically exposed Richard years ago, she said Richard controls Oscar and uses black mail to keep Oscar loyal, she claims he set up that cross dressing thing and gave Oscar Cocaine.

Its messed up if true.
            I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.

Comment

Originally posted by bose View Post
              The highlighted is so true. And in realty it seems as if all it takes "now" is to get your top fighter into a war on Hbo or Showtime and if he wins he becomes a star. That easy.
              Yup, This is why I like Danny Garcia and his fathers comment, on Mayweather, they said we are not chasing him, they don't need him which is true, fighters can be made if they fight often enough. Tyson was made that way as well. Richards strategy was to try to put fighters in with Floyd, Everything revolves around Floyd even over paying him, Richard is ruining the sport, Oscar didn't want to put Canelo in with Floyd, and Richard sent his ass to rehab to shut him up.

Oscar is the company man who had to hype the fight up, Canelo didn't need Floyd and they made him sign a catchweight and all this other **** and that fight cost him super star status, now he is just going to be a decent draw he didn't put up a fight and people will remember that it hurt him and Oscar knew it.

Comment

illuminati taking over gbp.........oscar wants out or at least remove the illuminati from the equation but schaeffer has signed deals with the devil and it's too late now.......simple

notice how a lot of fighters have been connectign themselves with haymon now.....the take over has begun...u think boxing is bad now just wait until the illuminati completley take over........

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  I think its a move by Shaeffer and Haymon to monopolize the North American market and Oscar(out of rehab) wants to make ammends and make the fights happen that should be happening IMO
                  I think a lot of boxers would still follow Delahoya but i think you right on the money.

And interesting thing reading your post about Haymon, i wouldn't be surprised if some of Haymons "goons" are here posting how Haymon is such a great manager and we know boxers read these fourms and fall for Haymons fairy story and aggree to sign with him. It seems like out of the blue theres been non-stop talk about how good Haymon is and its all rumors. What he and Shaeffer are doing is some shaddy business.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
                    illuminati taking over gbp.........oscar wants out or at least remove the illuminati from the equation but schaeffer has signed deals with the devil and it's too late now.......simple

notice how a lot of fighters have been connectign themselves with haymon now.....the take over has begun...u think boxing is bad now just wait until the illuminati completley take over........
                    They are already pushing the ****sexual agenda. Wont be surprised if boxing becomes 100 percent gay in the future like the entertainment industry.

Comment

I don't know the details. I always thought Oscar owned GB so if there was a split Schaefer would be out of a job. Does anyone except Oscar own part of GB? Oscar wants to end the feud with Arum but Schaefer doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X