Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osacar Delahoya could possibly be an ATG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    He lost to Sturm, Hopkins, Mayweather and Pacquiao and that's about it.

Quartey fight was close, I thought he beat Trinidad and Mosley(II). Then he has all of those other wins like top 5 P4P Whitaker, Chavez, Camacho, Hernandez, Ruelas, Molina, Vargas, Mayorga etc.
    they were all down the hill though i mean theyre just as relevant as Danny Garcia's wins over morales or Khan on barrera.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      they were all down the hill though i mean theyre just as relevant as Danny Garcia's wins over morales or Khan on barrera.
      No where near that... Chavez and Pernell were both champs at the time,,, downhill slide yes but still performing at a high level.... Morales and Barrera were both completely done at top level

Chavez that fought tyszu or pernell that fought Borejuez would be more similar and a better example

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Horrible comparison both Morales and Barrera were long past prime and irrelevant at that point. Hell Morales didn't even bother getting in shape at that time

Comment

Oscar was awesome , fast as hell. didn'[t realize how good he was until he was picking apart julio sr. Sad days for me. Oscar had almost everything but great stamina and an elite right hand..and like others have said, I was not really a fan of his at the time, but of course I was watching all of his fights...i'm not great at the resume comparisons , so I just say he's a personal atg. can't imagine how it would be with pac, floyd, and oscar around in their heydey at the same time. just missed

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            Horrible comparison both Morales and Barrera were long past prime and irrelevant at that point. Hell Morales didn't even bother getting in shape at that time
            My bad i shouldve said Hatton-Tsyzu. Good win for Ricky but seriously Tsyzu was 36 and retired after meaning he was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              No where near that... Chavez and Pernell were both champs at the time,,, downhill slide yes but still performing at a high level.... Morales and Barrera were both completely done at top level

Chavez that fought tyszu or pernell that fought Borejuez would be more similar and a better example
              Yeh i think Hatton Tsyzu wouldve been better cuz he was a IBF champ but just waiting to be knocked off at 36 by an up and comer like Hatton.

Khan Barrera was a bit of stretch i take it back.

Also Morales was Champ (like whitaker and chavez) when Danny fought'em, sure he lost the title on scales but he was a champ nonetheless.

Comment

can't stand that cross dressing drag queen but he's an ATG and would clean out his division today

Comment

def an ATG. you don't do what odlh did and have it ever confused with an easy road.

kid had all the skills and some heart.

of course he won the required rounds to beat tito straight up in their bout, but men, and listen to me here, you will ALWAYS be penalized for acting like anything less than a man in the squared circle or in life regardless of the presumed outcome. go ahead, act like a beetch and see que pasa.

Comment

When you lose a questionable decision to Floyd Mayweather despite being well past your prime and Floyd subsequently retires to avoid a return, you are absolutely a great fighter.

Comment

Oscar's in my top 40 ATG.

Comment

Working...
                      X