Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does ginger take a risk with a Floyd fight looming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    You don't need a he best comp in the world to judge power. The first time anybody saw Tyson bang you knew he had power. You're just trying to narrow the question to keep your hate going.
    This has nothing to do with Floyd. If you notice, in these Canelo conversations with me you always make that connection. This is about Trout and Alvarez but you can't stay on subject. True enough you throw Mayweather's name in the thread title but if you're gonna address my comment don't get off subject. Come on buddy stop shaping the debate just debate.
    Tyson was koing heavyweights. While ginger is koing certain jr welterweights & or shot old men, if he's koing them at all.

Your 2nd quote had nothing to do with you, at all. That was in reference to something else entirely. But you wouldn't know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Tyson was koing heavyweights. While ginger is koing certain jr welterweights & or shot old men, if he's koing them at all.

Your 2nd quote had nothing to do with you, at all. That was in reference to something else entirely. But you wouldn't know that.
      So Canelo doesn't hit harder than most at 54? Simple question.

Comment

So Canelo doesn't hit harder than most at 54? Simple question.
        Kirkland
        Angulo
        Vanes
        And Rosado all hit harder.

Comment

Kirkland
          Angulo
          Vanes
          And Rosado all hit harder.
          Huh. My question was yes or no. You see what I mean? I'm scared to ask you this but here we go. Is...............Canelo...........from............ ...earth?

Lololol

Comment

Huh. My question was yes or no. You see what I mean? I'm scared to ask you this but here we go. Is...............Canelo...........from............ ...earth?

Lololol
            Wait, I named you 4 fighters off the top of my head with more power in his weight class & your comeback is "is ginger from earth"?? Wow.

Comment

Wait, I named you 4 fighters off the top of my head with more power in his weight class & your comeback is "is ginger from earth"?? Wow.
              Yeah dumdum. Its a yes or no question. You can't answer straight questions. Does he hit harder than most fighters at 54? Its not hard. You can't even tell me the planet he's from without silly argument is my point. In a joking manner you still don't get it. You're obsessed with a man that doesn't know you. Its stalker sh3t.

Comment

Yeah dumdum. Its a yes or no question. You can't answer straight questions. Does he hit harder than most fighters at 54? Its not hard. You can't even tell me the planet he's from without silly argument is my point. In a joking manner you still don't get it. You're obsessed with a man that doesn't know you. Its stalker sh3t.
                The irony. Fact is, (fact), you nor I know how hard ginger hits. The majority of the top 10 in his weightclass would probably have a record identical (or better), if they were spoonfed bums like he was.

Comment

• The saga continues.

Comment

The saga continues.
                    Is, is he from earth?

The saga continues.

I guess that's what happens when you have nothing to back up your assumptions.

Comment

Working...
                    X