Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    kessler got a good beard, doe.
    shopworn alan green downed him though

Comment

• I am a huge froch fan and I watched the first fight again just now. Wow Froch were lazy, boring and ordinary in that first fight. Froch just kept backing off backing off and Kessler just walked him down never took a step back and Froch hardly dared to take a step forward. Froch was out worked out boxed and out classed. Froch seriously needs to change his game plan to win this time.

Froch was trying to counter Kessler but was too slow and only looked good when he came forward the very few times. Kessler clearly won the first fight.

Kesser is not good on the back foot and not to good inside so the new Froch needs to be less lazy much more busy much more pumped and work a hell of a lot more than he did the first time. He needs to stop backing off and allowing Kessler to walk him down and take center of the ring. Froch needs to push forward this time take centre of the ring and Push Kessler back throw 4 times as many shots as he did the first time and really put the pressure on Kessler hurt him which he can and force the stoppage.

No more lazy cautious tactics Froch or you will lose again. You cant do the I am going to be lazy and get out worked out boxed and lose all the rounds like you did against Taylor and Dirrel and look for 1 big shot or an home town decision. You need to bring it to Kessler to win or just lose.

I am a huge fan but your only number 3 super middle weight not a god. Your behind Kessler and Ward right now and you need to stop talking big and produce against the best this time then look for ward. Dont be a big lazy waste of space this time please. Bring the A game not the C game or you won't win. High work rate high volume punches and attack more simple as that.

Comment

• Froch is talking too much.

He's petrified of Kessler.

Kessler wins.

Comment

• War Carl Froch

Comment

• Mikkel Kessler IBF check weight 172.11 lbs

Comment

• **** it...Kessler TKO 6

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                shopworn alan green downed him though
                u obv do not follow boing bc u would know that allan green can ****ing crack !

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS FIGHT IS LIVE OR TAPE DELAYED ON HBO ???

IF IT IS ILL NEED A GOOD STREAM

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  u obv do not follow boxing bc u would know that allan green can ****ing crack !

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS FIGHT IS LIVE OR TAPE DELAYED ON HBO ???

IF IT IS ILL NEED A GOOD STREAM
                  Their ring walks are 11.15 at night GMT, so could well be live at around 6ish Eastern Time.

Gotta agree with you on the Green thing too, only time Kessler has ever been down of the top of my head.

Think i'm gonna leave for London in hour or so, excited!

Comment

• What about the option of Carl Froch by robbery??

Comment

• Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                      Their ring walks are 11.15 at night GMT, so could well be live at around 6ish Eastern Time.

Gotta agree with you on the Green thing too, only time Kessler has ever been down of the top of my head.

Think i'm gonna leave for London in hour or so, excited!

lucky bastardd!!!!

no way im waiting till hbo puts it on
                      ill have to stream from my android to my tv for this one
                      just need a good link

Comment

Working...
                      X