No announcement yet.

You complain about PPV fees ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You complain about PPV fees ?

I do not know what to say, but the most inflated PPV fees must be in Denmark, are they insane or what ?
    499.00 DKK

=

89.7434 USD

59 bucks to watch Mayweather-Mosley seems to be a bargain now ...
    The fight is called( The Fight of my life )Kesslers)

am paying 15£ for froch and will get mosley fight on my sky tv

Comment

How many PPVs do you guys have to pay for and do you have to pay for something like HBO and SHO? For the month of May I will pay my normal 40 dollars for HBO/SHO and Mayweather V Mosley will cost 64.99 dollars.

Comment

Long live illegal streaming, that's all I've got to say.

Comment

£1.99 FlashSportStreams or me I paid £4.99 for a whole month and get/got to watch everything in between Dirrell and Abraham to Mosley and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            I do not know what to say, but the most inflated PPV fees must be in Denmark, are they insane or what ?
            499.00 DKK

=

89.7434 USD

59 bucks to watch Mayweather-Mosley seems to be a bargain now ...
            The fight is called( The Fight of my life )Kesslers)

its because danish people are stupid and will pay for it. if they can get away with it, why not charge it high

Comment

Originally posted by NO FEAR View Post
              Long live illegal streaming, that's all I've got to say.
              For reals. I'm about to tell my other buddies not to come over for the PPV next weekend and just stream at xmeforums for 3 bucks. They never help pay anyways but they do make it more fun to watch boxing on the big tv.

Comment

a never charge mates for my boxing cause i would buy it anyways we dont get hbo in uk so we just get sky and they dont show much but i have bought haye fight holyfield fight now froch so ive spent 35£

Comment

I remember that I made a thread about this prior to the Kessler-Ward fight. But yeah, it's a god damn joke.

There's is no way in hell I'm paying that much for this fight (not even sure if I could buy it from Sweden), if the fight would have taken place in Copenhagen I probably would have seen it live though.
                  Last edited by Bring It On; 04-24-2010, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                    I remember that I made a thread about this prior to the Kessler-Ward fight. But yeah, it's a god damn joke.

There's is no way in hell I'm paying that much for this fight (not even sure if I could buy it from Sweden), if the fight would have taken place in Copenhagen I probably would have seen it live though.

finns det möjlighet å se matchen i sverige

Comment

Working...
                    X