Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez has NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if He gets ko'd by hatton then Hatton must be the 5th coming... because mayweather is the 4th And i'm the 3rd.

Hatton moves to 6 if tyson ever decides before 2011

*(duh Jesus gets 1 & 2)*

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      I think JMM will always be a stylistic nightmare for pac and vice versa. What im saying is a third fight doesnt settle this debate. What makes you think it wouldnt be another draw or controversial win. Fact is, a win for JMM just makes it 1-1-1 officially. Do we need a fourth fight after?
      No I think a decisive UD by either Marquez or Pac should do. Seeing as how their first fight was a draw and second was a split decision. I don't think a third fight would end in a draw or split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
        No I think a decisive UD by either Marquez or Pac should do. Seeing as how their first fight was a draw and second was a split decision. I don't think a third fight would end in a draw or split decision.
        but if JMM wins a UD its gonna be 1-1-1....

Comment

but if JMM wins a UD its gonna be 1-1-1....
          **** it UD is better than a split decision.

Comment

**** it UD is better than a split decision.
            LMAO. SO if JMM wins a UD he wins the trilogy?even if both has 1 win each?

Comment

LMAO. SO if JMM wins a UD he wins the trilogy?even if both has 1 win each?
              So you would want a fourth fight? I think avenging a loss is enough.

Comment

You sure about that? Officialy score is 1 win for pac, and 1 draw , how would a third fight settle it once and for all?
                a DECISIVE win for either guy would work for me. Pac won the second fight by ONE point (the Knockdown). They should let them go for 15 rounds in the rubber match.

Comment

So you would want a fourth fight? I think avenging a loss is enough.
                  A fourth? or a third?
                  Let me aswer you this way, pac is retiring at the end of the year, If he ever wins against hatton which i think is a tough fight for pacquiao, I want him to fight Floyd or Cotto to cement his legacy(Bank account as well) first before Marquez3.
                  If some how marquez wins the third figh,t Boxing history will still have it a win for each fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    a DECISIVE win for either guy would work for me. Pac won the second fight by ONE point (the Knockdown). They should let them go for 15 rounds in the rubber match.

1-1-1 score isnt decisive wouldnt you say?
                    I agree on the 15 rounds by the way.

Comment

A fourth? or a third?
                      Let me aswer you this way, pac is retiring at the end of the year, If he ever wins against hatton which i think is a tough fight for pacquiao, I want him to fight Floyd or Cotto to cement his legacy(Bank account as well) first before Marquez3.
                      If some how marquez wins the third figh,t Boxing history will still have it a win for each fighter.
                      If Manny beats Ricky and JMM really wants Pacquiao, Juan needs to fight the winner of Bradley and Holt. If he can beat the winner of that fight, he'd pick up the WBC and WBO straps and can unify against Manny (Ring 140). A unification fight at Jr Welter and completion of the Trilogy should create enough demand for Manny to fight his old nemisis one more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X