Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Vazquez vs Ji Hoon Kim who is going to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Vazquez vs Ji Hoon Kim who is going to win?

So this fight coming up on August 14th for the vacant IBF LW title is coming up soon and this is an interesting one.

We have the awkward and skilled Vazquez against sort of crude puncher Kim.

I think Kim will be getting outboxed for as long as it lasts and just like his last 2 fights will land a huge shot and it will be all over.

Who do you think wins this?

Poll coming.
    Kim decision
    33.33%
    Vazquez decision
    33.33%
    Kim ko/tko
    33.33%
    Vazquez ko/tko
    0.00%
    A draw
    0.00%
    IDK who these guys are did you see the Pirog ko? DAMN!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

No body watching this one, Kim could really be something if he develops better skills, keep in mind he had zero AM fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      So this fight coming up on August 14th for the vacant IBF LW title is coming up soon and this is an interesting one.

We have the awkward and skilled Vazquez against sort of crude puncher Kim.

I think Kim will be getting outboxed for as long as it lasts and just like his last 2 fights will land a huge shot and it will be all over.

Who do you think wins this?

Poll coming.
      who's broadcasting the bout? i heard ESPN's FNF isn't. :/

but it's an interesting bout, & Ji-Hoon Kim's always is a fun dude to watch.

(and no ****, if that in any way sounded gay lol)

Comment

Originally posted by GdoubleOD View Post
        who's broadcasting the bout? i heard ESPN's FNF isn't. :/

but it's an interesting bout, & Ji-Hoon Kim's always is a fun dude to watch.

(and no ****, if that in any way sounded gay lol)
        It says FSN on fightnew$.

Comment

I really dont know Vazquez stayed the course with Alvarez 2 and Bradley so hes obviously tough and he made Presscott look stupid so he can beat a big punch pressure fighter also as hated as he is Vazquez is trained by Javier Capetillio and that man will have Vazquez in unreal condition.Im picking Kim though he can pull a win out of nowhere like against Gogoladze as someone said hes like the korean margarito you can hit him whatever way you want abd he will laugh at you then hit you harder seems to have good stamina levels so he can do it on a consistent basis.I really think this is a close fight and can see a Vazquez ud but ill say Kim by a ud

Comment

I think Vasquez will be a bit too awkward for Kim to deal with right now and Vasquez seems to deal with pressure OK. Kim has the power but I favor the skills of Vasquez to carry him to a decision, he might have some rocky moments along the way when Kim lands but I don't think Kim is polished enough right now to beat Vasquez.

Comment

To be honest, as exciting as he is, Ji Hoon Kim has been looking very good recently against very lackluster opponents. Tyrone Harris was not a very high level fighter and Ameth Diaz had been stopped 6 times prior.

I really think Kim and Prescott are quite similar, and I think Vazquez has the ability to earn a competitive UD over 12 rounds.

This fight isn't really a worthy title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
                To be honest, as exciting as he is, Ji Hoon Kim has been looking very good recently against very lackluster opponents. Tyrone Harris was not a very high level fighter and Ameth Diaz had been stopped 6 times prior.

I really think Kim and Prescott are quite similar, and I think Vazquez has the ability to earn a competitive UD over 12 rounds.

This fight isn't really a worthy title fight.
                Perhaps not but it still may be entertaining and would give two fighters who I think deserve some attention the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
                X