Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Drops, Dominates Anthony Crolla To Repeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Rose knows nothing but arm punches. These wouldn't crack an egg.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      What can Crolla do differently this time? It's crazy how Linares is finally reaching his potential. Looking forward to a good showing for him to set up a showdown with Mikey.
      i gotta disagree pbp.

perhaps linares is more savvy now, but i feel hes slightly slower than few years ago. hes had tough ko losses like the demarco fight and hes had a hand injury recently.

Comment

Arnfield looks like he's bet his mortgage on the betting underdog Rose.

why in the hell would anyone be scared to throw punches agaisnt brian ****ing rose?

Comment

Is this fight taking place later than usual? I feel like most UK fight main events are already over by this time

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Is this fight taking place later than usual? I feel like most UK fight main events are already over by this time
            nah, most main events start around 10:45 pm GMT.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              i gotta disagree pbp.

perhaps linares is more savvy now, but i feel hes slightly slower than few years ago. hes had tough ko losses like the demarco fight and hes had a hand injury recently.
              That's what I mean. Prior to the DeMarco fight he was one of the hottest rising stars. After he suffered those losses, he's found his way back to the top of his division. Y

I think his experience has made up for the decline in his physical abilities. We could've easily written him off long ago.

Comment

Anybody see that Manyuchi got KO'd in the 1st rd by some Uzbek prospect. Manyuchi was on a nice run

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  I think they're starting later these days. A few years ago, I remember having to be online at around 2:30 or I'd miss most UK main events. Lately, main events are starting an hour or hour and a half later than I was used to.

Comment

I don't know who won that fight. Score it a draw and let Rose retire with some dignity

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      Taylor is now, and will cotinue to be bigger than conlan in Ireland simply because of her past and because conlan will be in the states marketed to people from Boston and NYC who only turn irish on paddy's day.
                      I'm not debating that. I'm saying Conlan would be bigger than Taylor if Conlan was with Hearn instead of confusingly in the US with Arum & Conlan would have been a better investment for Hearn.

And sh^t maybe Arum is a genius & there is more going on here then trying to piggyback on this McGregor thing, but I just don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X