Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Unlike Wilder-Wawrzyk, 'Nervous' About Wilder-Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Washington swept the first 5 rounds, then Mansour won rounds 6-8 and then Washington used his jab to win the last two
    I wasn't really talking about that fight, i'm just talking in general. Every post I see from you is insane drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I said the only one the KO'ed Kassi, Kassi got injured and quit against Miller
      Doesn't matter if you're KO'd clean or quit because you can't hack it any more... A stoppage is a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
        Ridiculous try to hype a huge mismatch - expect low ratings on FOX
        This fight sucks, but the Co main between Harrison and Hurd, is a hardcore fans dream fight. Just like Jrock and Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes, Washington is a better bum than Wawrzyk.

When will Wilder fight a top ten contender?
          The cash out fight will be sometime vs Joshua until then they are protecting him like fine china. They know they sucked in enough mental midgets buying into the great black usa hope theory that they can cash out on that fight. Its a scam always was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Wait, Fury and Joshua are not eastern euro. And they're the fighters who are on top.
            Povetkin
            Wlad
            Pulev

All are eastern euro and right now the top 5 heavies along with fury & Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
              Povetkin
              Wlad
              Pulev

All are eastern euro and right now the top 5 heavies along with fury & Joshua.
              Povetkin is finished after all this doping he's been doing. Wlad will retire if he loses to AJ. And Pulev has been ducking AJ for some time now. Not exactly the Eastern Euro dominance you were making out is it.

Comment

Wilder is funny to watch, entertaining, he is hw -Berto. He struggles with every fighter that can punch. Look at his face after Duhaupas fight..

Comment

Working...
                X