Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
    Come on, foo
    http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

Hillary sucks but you kids need to settle down with the grasping at straws.
    thats the explanation? She was "startled"?

can you give an explanation about what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      thats the explanation? She was "startled"?

can you give an explanation about what happened?
      It's pretty obvious when you watch the full video with sound that she's making an exaggerated reaction to a bunch of journalists barking at her at once. She mostly comes off as a bķtch but it's certainly not a "seizure".

Comment

It's pretty obvious when you watch the full video with sound that she's making an exaggerated reaction to a bunch of journalists barking at her at once. She mostly comes off as a bķtch but it's certainly not a "seizure".
        ????? She was asked one question when that happened... and she didn't answer it she said to try some drink

Comment

????? She was asked one question when that happened... and she didn't answer it she said to try some drink
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nM...I6BoD_nbEQ5zhA

You're telling me that at the 20 second mark you hear one person talking? We ought to get you examined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Meh. If you oppose open borders you're basically a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews. Well, if you're white that is.

What goes around, comes around.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nM...I6BoD_nbEQ5zhA

You're telling me that at the 20 second mark you hear one person talking? We ought to get you examined.
              I said how many questions where asked not how many people were talking

reading comprehension is important.

Comment

I said how many questions where asked not how many people were talking

reading comprehension is important.
                And why did you think that makes any difference? Try making a worthwhile point and maybe people won't have to assume you mean something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  What goes around, comes around.
                  That's right honkies. Time for you to bend over. Remember, no objecting. That would be wascist.

Comment

• Object just make sure it's peaceful. You guys aren't even ****ing to have kids anymore. Of course you will be surpassed in child births. If you don't mind saying, how many kids do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Object just make sure it's peaceful.
                      Or?

You guys aren't even ****ing to have kids anymore.
                      ****ing yes. Kids, not so much.

Of course you will be surpassed in child births. If you don't mind saying, how many kids do you have?
                      I don't know how many kids I have because I'm a feral black man.

Comment

Working...
                      X