This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Ummm white people are the overwhelming majority in the country, you imbecile.

What I am saying is there are more white people than any other race, is that difficult to understand?.

Take your skewed data elsewhere you racist.
    You sound mad, but are more whites on food stamps? Answer yes or no, don't throw another tantrum.

I just posted data from US Agriculture. Take it up with them, not me.

Comment

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

38% of white people are on Welfare.
      39% of black people are on Welfare.
      15% of hispanic people are on Welfare.

Looks like both of you have an equal Welfare recipient ratio.

What's with all the hate then? You are the same, stop criticizing, fake ass people. Lol mad fake. You guys are phony as **** I swear. Stop pretending like you don't need help

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I'm Hispanic, i've never used food stamps or welfare, or my parents. I'm just stating facts.

Okay, so there are more whites on food stamps? Do you agree?
        I'm white, i've never used food stamps or welfare, or my parents. I'm just stating facts.

Okay, so there is a higher percentage of blacks on food stamps? Do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
          Now you answer this question, kevy

Comment

I'm white, i've never used food stamps or welfare, or my parents. I'm just stating facts.

No, according to the US Agriculture Department there is a higher percent of whites on food stamps, and white and black are about equal in welfare overall, 38% of whites vs 39% of blacks.

Not that it matters to me, I don't care who needs what, but it is amusing that white people are talking about black people when they use it too, almost equally

Comment

An equal amount of your people are on welfare, why the singling out?

Comment

All hell is about to break loose again

Comment

No, according to the US Agriculture Department there is a higher percent of whites on food stamps, and white and black are about equal in welfare overall, 38% of whites vs 39% of blacks.

Not that it matters to me, I don't care who needs what, but it is amusing that white people are talking about black people when they use it too, almost equally
                  As I pointed out before, there are 6 times as many whites in the USA, and the amount of blacks on food stamps is more than half the amount of whites. The percentage of blacks on food stamps is clearly WAY higher than the percentage of whites.

It matters to me because there is a narrative in this country that claims that whitey is holding the black man down. This narrative creeps into the minds of young blacks who grow up thinking that the big bad white man will never let them find success, so they don't even try, and they end up living with government assistance. And I wouldn't give a fuk about that except for the fact that it leads to higher taxes for people who work their azzes off like me.

Comment

As I pointed out before, there are 6 times as many whites in the USA, and the amount of blacks on food stamps is more than half the amount of whites. The percentage of blacks on food stamps is clearly WAY higher than the percentage of whites.

It matters to me because there is a narrative in this country that claims that whitey is holding the black man down. This narrative creeps into the minds of young blacks who grow up thinking that the big bad white man will never let them find success, so they don't even try, and they end up living with government assistance. And I wouldn't give a fuk about that except for the fact that it leads to higher taxes for people who work their azzes off like me.
                    It doesn't matter if there are 6 times or 100 times more whites. According to statistics, you both use it equally. 38% of whites are on Welfare, 39% of blacks are on Welfare. Whether there are 10 black people and 100 million white people, you both use it the same, 38% and 39%. Yeah it seems like more whites use it because there's more of you, okay I get it, but if there were an equal amount of whites and blacks, 100 whites and 100 blacks, still 39% of those 100 blacks are on welfare, 38% of those 100 whites are on welfare.

Just saying, don't single out a race being needy just because you don't like them. Your race does it too, talk about both.

Comment

It doesn't matter if there are 6 times or 100 times more whites. According to statistics, you both use it equally. 38% of whites are on Welfare, 39% of blacks are on Welfare. Whether there are 10 black people and 100 million white people, you both use it the same, 38% and 39%. Yeah it seems like more whites use it because there's more of you, okay I get it, but if there were an equal amount of whites and blacks, 100 whites and 100 blacks, still 39% of those 100 blacks are on welfare, 38% of those 100 whites are on welfare.

Just saying, don't single out a race being needy just because you don't like them. Your race does it too, talk about both.
                      We were talking about SNAP originally. When it comes to SNAP I showed you that clearly the percentages are not equal, so you changed the subject to welfare. Welfare isn't the only form of government assistance, and an equal percentage of welfare recipients doesn't change anything.

The bottom line is that there is a popular narrative in this country and it is destroying the black community along with the country as a whole. I don't need statistics to back up what I see with my own eyes. 15, 16, 17 year old black kids who don't give a damn about school and only wanna fuk around and smoke weed, and then act like it's someone else's fault when they can't find a job. I know those kids are gonna grow up to be nobodies and I'm gonna end up paying for their rent and groceries one day. It's becoming a part of the culture, all you need to do is look at the video posted here in this thread, or look at any school with predominantly black students. People like you who act like this isn't a problem only make it worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X