Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather reveals the mind games used on Pacquiao; hiring his ex-team members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
    Only in small quan******. Floyd took much more than what was allowed, which made his procedure illegal.
    the point is, was he dehydrated in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      the point is, was he dehydrated in the first place?
      If he wasn't, then it looks bad. If he was, it still looks bad.

Comment

• So Manny left that poor Filipino kid homeless. What a scumbag move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          It's a smart tactic for sure.

If I was a prize fighter and had the type of money he has I would hire professional private investigator, or a team of them (preferably ex-FBI) and get every bit of info I can on my opponents. Those type of mind games really throw you off.

Pacquiao should consider it for Bradley.
          ariza lost his touch....

pac does not need to be "dehydrated" vs bradley to win....

Comment

• The only thing that I find a little sad is, did he seriously say he paid Ariza not to work with Maidana after the first fight? So he literally sabotaged someones camp? I think that goes beyond "mind games" and more just shameful cowardice. And of course he's stupid enough to admit this like he was really clever to do it and it should be looked upon in awe(as the Floyd boys in here are doing).

Comment

• Most insecure athlete in sports history lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                The only thing that I find a little sad is, did he seriously say he paid Ariza not to work with Maidana after the first fight? So he literally sabotaged someones camp? I think that goes beyond "mind games" and more just shameful cowardice. And of course he's stupid enough to admit this like he was really clever to do it and it should be looked upon in awe(as the Floyd boys in here are doing).
                He's just proving to everybody that he really is what he said he was years ago; a rich coward.

Comment

Working...
                X