No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Ji Hoon Kim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner vs Ji Hoon Kim

I would like to see this fight if the Demarco fight can't be made. I think Kims power could give him trouble.

Hasn't Broner been fed enough bums already? I wouldn't even watch Broner vs Ji Hoon Kim for free.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Hasn't Broner been fed enough bums already? I wouldn't even watch Broner vs Ji Hoon Kim for free.
      Kim is B level with A level power, and he's durable. Would be a nice chin check for Broner.

Comment

Pretty sure Broner would annihilate Kim, I guess that wouldn't be an awful first fight in a new weight class but that fight certainly wouldn't get anyone off his back because it would look like easy work if he didn't get knocked out.

Comment

Kim will be hit a lot, he'll apply lots of pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Kim is B level with A level power, and he's durable. Would be a nice chin check for Broner.

A level power? He has good power but I wouldn't say anywhere near A level.

I don't rate the guy though I do feel he was drained and struggled to make featherweight & I think he is the type of guy who would make Broner look fantastic. Hes pretty slow, plodding, there to be hit, telegraphs his punches & it was only a year or so back he got stopped in 1 & got a lucky escape against a 3 fight novice.

He hasn't beaten anybody, tbh I think Broner stops that guy very early with some ease. I also believe his power is based on most of his wins coming via stoppage but you've got to look at who he is stopping, I mean who has this guy ever stopped or had on the deck?

Comment

Working...
            X