Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-De La Hoya - WBC Prez Hopes To End The Bad Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    People/Tourist have been getting killed left and right in Cancun. 3 weeks ago 14people died in 30 hours.
    5 Brits were found dead 4 days ago and 100 people have died in the last 5 months.
    My fiancé and I were going for a get a away until we received a warning about Americans traveling to the particular area. I don’t think this is the best place for this event lol. There are other really nice places like Playa Del Carmen and Fairmont Mayakoba
    Its still a very gorgeous place for a two day event. Mayweather better hide his "money" and bring all his bodygaurds if he wants to move around..lol. Come to think of it, if he knows whats going on out there - he probably aint going. After his massive Asia tour, why go thru uneccessary danger for Oscar!?

Comment

People/Tourist have been getting killed left and right in Cancun. 3 weeks ago 14people died in 30 hours.
      5 Brits were found dead 4 days ago and 100 people have died in the last 5 months.
      My fiancé and I were going for a get a away until we received a warning about Americans traveling to the particular area. I don’t think this is the best place for this event lol. There are other really nice places like Playa Del Carmen and Fairmont Mayakoba
      What an absolute ****hole of a country. Don't get me wrong surely there are nice attractions like any other city worldwide, but who would risk their life to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        What an absolute ****hole of a country. Don't get me wrong surely there are nice attractions like any other city worldwide, but who would risk their life to travel.
        In Chicago alone there have been 160 murders to start the year. Not only that there are countless children who continue to be molested in the good ol USA by coaches, teachers, parents, neighbors, Doctors etc. Women are being raped left and right by their bosses, comedians, co-workers, celebrities etc. Children are being MASSACRED at school by their classmates almost every month! What a truly truly **** hole country. Mexico doesnt have these types of problems. Drug dealers kill drug dealers which explains ALL 14 deaths in Cancun recently. Innocent tourists, families and especially CHILDREN are left alone..

Comment

The 14 people killed were linked to organize crime. Nothing new. Please attach the link regarding the 5 Brits found dead please. Tourists, families and all innocent people are left to enjoy Cancun. In fact none are even witness to any crimes while on vacation. You want to stay away from a country try the good old USA. Your kids are at risk by teachers, neighbors, Doctors, coaches, weirdos left and right. You dont even know if your kid is coming home from school with all the recent shootings happening monthly. Your daughters are targets when they go to bars with Pill Cosbys all over the place. Mexico is dangerous? LOL. Have yet to hear about tourists being found dead to due organize crime. All tourist deaths are unrelated, mostly accidents that can happen anywhere anytime.

Comment

I've heard that Oscar said he'll do the meeting for ALL of the kitchen utensils in Floyd's house (which I'm guessing is a lot). #neverforget

Comment

Originally posted by Franco35 View Post
              In Chicago alone there have been 160 murders to start the year. Not only that there are countless children who continue to be molested in the good ol USA by coaches, teachers, parents, neighbors, Doctors etc. Women are being raped left and right by their bosses, comedians, co-workers, celebrities etc. Children are being MASSACRED at school by their classmates almost every month! What a truly truly **** hole country. Mexico doesnt have these types of problems. Drug dealers kill drug dealers which explains ALL 14 deaths in Cancun recently. Innocent tourists, families and especially CHILDREN are left alone..
              Chicago is a ****hole city as well that.
              It doesn't change my opinion on Mexico though.

Feel better getting that off your chest, 5 posts in 1 year and most of them due to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Franco35 View Post
                The 14 people killed were linked to organize crime. Nothing new. Please attach the link regarding the 5 Brits found dead please. Tourists, families and all innocent people are left to enjoy Cancun. In fact none are even witness to any crimes while on vacation. You want to stay away from a country try the good old USA. Your kids are at risk by teachers, neighbors, Doctors, coaches, weirdos left and right. You dont even know if your kid is coming home from school with all the recent shootings happening monthly. Your daughters are targets when they go to bars with Pill Cosbys all over the place. Mexico is dangerous? LOL. Have yet to hear about tourists being found dead to due organize crime. All tourist deaths are unrelated, mostly accidents that can happen anywhere anytime.
                You’re right there are risks everywhere you go. I don’t make this stuff up just going off the WORLD news and like I’ve said before if you mind your business and don’t go soliciting drugs you’ll be fine. Did you read my post? I named multiple beautiful laid back places in Mexico to vacation. I’ll post a link from a news outlet outside of America. It says 100 people
                have died in 4 months. Don’t know how true that is?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6145615/five-dead-bodies-car-cancun/#comments

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  Chicago is a ****hole city as well that.
                  It doesn't change my opinion on Mexico though.

Feel better getting that off your chest, 5 posts in 1 year and most of them due to this thread
                  Lmao really. Chicago is just as bad. I wouldn’t recommend anyone vacation there either.

Comment

You’re right there are risks everywhere you go. I don’t make this stuff up just going off the WORLD news and like I’ve said before if you mind your business and don’t go soliciting drugs you’ll be fine. Did you read my post? I named multiple beautiful laid back places in Mexico to vacation. I’ll post a link from a news outlet outside of America. It says 100 people
                    have died in 4 months. Don’t know how true that is?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/614561...ncun/#comments
                    Drug cartels fighting each other has nothing to do with tourists. You've pointed out an anomaly and want everybody to take it as the norm.

Not shocking from somebody who thinks thesun is a reputable news source

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                      Drug cartels fighting each other has nothing to do with tourists. You've pointed out an anomaly and want everybody to take it as the norm.

Not shocking from somebody who thinks thesun is a reputable news source
                      It’s always the ******s screaming fake news lol.

Drug cartels fighting each other has nothing to do with tourists

Would you got to a tourist spot in Chicago if you knew gangs were fighting there? Don’t be stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5659839/amp/Five-dead-bodies-car-Cancun-likely-drug-cartel-hit.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bloodbath-in-cancun-five-dead-bodies-are-found-in-a-car-at-vacation-hotspot/ar-AAwmEoj

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/cancun-safe-5-bodies-found-vehicle-amid-growing-violence-mexican-beach-town-903035%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/04/27/latest-bloodbath-in-cancun-involves-5-bodies-stuffed-into-car/amp/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bloodbath-in-cancun-five-dead-bodies-are-found-in-a-car-at-vacation-hotspot/ar-AAwmEoj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/Police-find-5-bodies-in-Mexican-resort-city-of-12868689.php

Comment

Working...
                      X