Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-07-2019, 06:02 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 816 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 27,135.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Frank Bruno.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Wilder is very limited but Bruno is just trash.
Frank Bruno only lost to world champions, and only Mike Tyson was able to blow him away in their second fight 'Which was Bruno's last fight'. He was ahead on the cards against Tim Witherspoon, James 'Bone Crusher' Smith, and Lennox Lewis at the time he was stopped in those fights which where all very tough fights for his opponents 'Nobody had a easy night with him, he was a strong heavyweight who mastered the fundamentals' It is also a myth that he would just disappear soon as he was hurt. 'Some of those fights I have mention up above where wars, and actually fought at a intense pace'

Deontay Wilder has the best engine out of the big boys today, but he was still wasted against Tyson Fury 'A fight fought at a snails pace'.

There is no video evidence, no statistical evidence NOTHING that suggest Frank Bruno is trash. I guess you are another one of the boxing community who is susceptible to being duped, by repetitive stories/stereotypes.

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight Floyd Mayweather, WOW look at his speed. 'If we say it enough times guys, people will start to believe it' Not me though.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-07-2019, 06:09 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1520 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 62,932.25
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Frank Bruno only lost to world champions, and only Mike Tyson was able to blow him away in their second fight 'Which was Bruno's last fight'. He was ahead on the cards against Tim Witherspoon, James 'Bone Crusher' Smith, and Lennox Lewis at the time he was stopped in those fights which where all very tough fights for his opponents 'Nobody had a easy night with him, he was a strong heavyweight who mastered the fundamentals' It is also a myth that he would just disappear soon as he was hurt. 'Some of those fights I have mention up above where wars, and actually fought at a intense pace'

Deontay Wilder has the best engine out of the big boys today, but he was still wasted against Tyson Fury 'A fight fought at a snails pace'.

There is no video evidence, no statistical evidence NOTHING that suggest Frank Bruno is trash. I guess you are another one of the boxing community who is susceptible to being duped, by repetitive stories/stereotypes.

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight Floyd Mayweather, WOW look at his speed. 'If we say it enough times guys, people will start to believe it' Not me though.
You gotta watch these PBC shills. Rather than talk about the subject at hand they would rather ignore that and go on some attack of the person who said something.

Wilder is limited and he does windmill his punches. There can be no denying it. Frank Bruno is right and anybody who knows the sport and can remain unbiased for a second or 2 can agree with his cmment. But these shills dont want to talk about that so they try to make so much noise about somebody else that the talk is turned away from their limited windmilling fighter.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:21 AM #53
Contender

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
makaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these partsmakaveli1875 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,599.22

Used to love big Frank when i was at school , have to say i reckon Wilder would have KO'd him with the windmill though
makaveli1875 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:58 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5995 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,325,732.19
Total Points: 2,339,366.02
Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- 
Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod 
Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded 
Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Sláinte .. Good health :) - kafkod Cheers. No thanks but cheers. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Thx - jaded 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

... the only idea in this thread is that "windmill" would have killed anybody in boxing history... Well, OK...
MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:46 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 43,731.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
He's never had a boxing match in his life. He's an obese middle aged bald man who likes to talk a big game. He's called out a number of us on here, but then leaves for weeks when he gets taken up on the offer.
Lol, I should just avoid the drama.
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:16 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 34,887.61
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

That windmill boxer is the most dangerous guy at Heavyweight.

We all know Wilder technique is trash..from the 100+ threads made about it over the years.
But he keep winning (gift Fury Draw)
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:28 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,236.55
Total Points: 22,007.09
excellent poster - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Bruno wasn’t trash. He wasn’t A-list either.

When you’re definite by who you lost to rather than who you beat ... that kind of says it all.

Do you put an asterisk by his losses saying *Was ahead on scorecards before being sparked out?

BTW, he was behind Tyson both fights on the cards and Witherspoon too, per boxrec. Even on two cards and ridiculously ahead on the third vs. Lennox, hardly running away with the fight haha ... and it was just the seventh round, not the kind of situation where you could start counting up a decision victory haha.

Oh, and all his losses were by KO.

Tough customer, no doubt, but Bruno himself was a limited fighter by any definition of the term.
saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:32 PM #58
Contender

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Cobra Curry is a jewel in the roughCobra Curry is a jewel in the roughCobra Curry is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 17,618.96

I was never a fan of Bruno but his showing vs Lennox did impress me. As a Lennox fan I took plenty of stick over that lol.

I don't think there's anything controversial or earth shattering about his views on Wilder to be honest.
Cobra Curry is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bruno:, deontay, fighter., frank, he's, limited, puncher., wilder, windmill