Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-15-2019, 02:38 PM #1
Runways Only

Quoted: 3633 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 205,713.81
Default If UFC buys PBC... don’t worry, legacy fighters go VIP to DAZN

Dear DAZN haters,

Have no fear, Frankie is here! I told you guys about karma mayne. When groups start talking rubbish all hell breaks lose and Satan jumps in to help Haymon close his debt...

But legacy PBC fighters will be advised to go to DAZN. It’s the only salvation vs the new “I want to Thank Dana White” after a fight.

Al Haymon will be singled out. Next we’ll have Chael Shonnen and Ariel Helwani filling in for Bernstein and Paulie. Paulie will ride sunset to UK endeavors and Bernstein who knows... why? Because Espinoza won’t know what to do and Show box too will phase out.

The UFC will try new things in combat sports in the taste of McGregor where boxers and MMA fighters will do series bouts for in the ring and one in the Octagon.

Times are changing.

But...

WAR DAZN!
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-15-2019, 02:57 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
RENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,467.17

Wow, your ideas are quite far-fecthed but sound quite real. I think it would be the end of boxing if all that you say were to happen.
RENE BOX YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:59 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
rudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond reputerudy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 28,182.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Dear DAZN haters,

Have no fear, Frankie is here! I told you guys about karma mayne. When groups start talking rubbish all hell breaks lose and Satan jumps in to help Haymon close his debt...

But legacy PBC fighters will be advised to go to DAZN. It’s the only salvation vs the new “I want to Thank Dana White” after a fight.

Al Haymon will be singled out. Next we’ll have Chael Shonnen and Ariel Helwani filling in for Bernstein and Paulie. Paulie will ride sunset to UK endeavors and Bernstein who knows... why? Because Espinoza won’t know what to do and Show box too will phase out.

The UFC will try new things in combat sports in the taste of McGregor where boxers and MMA fighters will do series bouts for in the ring and one in the Octagon.

Times are changing.

But...

WAR DAZN!
Stop smoking SKUNK WEED it is not helping you MADMAN
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:36 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2291 Post(s)
genrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these partsgenrick is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,975.38
Total Points: 47,847.20
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
have points in common - BreWall Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch and proud of it - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Yeah, I don't expect the Charlo twins, Spence, and others
stay with PBC when their uncle Al is no longer there.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
buys, dazn, don’t, fighters, legacy, pbc..., worry