Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    They only purchased what was for sale.
    That's false. :-|

And I'm not sure why you can't understand this simple concept. It's not about, "Oh, it was legal so it's all good." That's not the point.

The point is that America allowed and perpetuated the institution of slavery, which was/is evil and wrong, and turned a blind eye to the ill treatment of a specific group of its citizens when it should have protected them the same as it would have protected any of its citizens. There is literally no one with a brain trying to argue that slavery was OK because some of the transactions made were "legal."

Why does it seem that when it comes to this topic, people suddenly lose brain cells?
    Last edited by travestyny; 05-12-2019, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      That's false. :-|

And I'm not sure why you can't understand this simple concept. It's not about, "Oh, it was legal so it's all good." That's not the point.

The point is that America allowed and perpetuated the institution of slavery
      Where did the bold come from, though.

No institution, no ''wrong doing''

Comment

Where did the bold come from, though.

No institution, no ''wrong doing''
        What? No institution no wrong doing?

It came from America obviously. I don't know what you are confused about.

But somehow I'm not surprised that you would try to classify slavery in America as "no wrong doing." Smh.
        Last edited by travestyny; 05-12-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I've never been to Africa, so how could I return there? You're just a bumbling buffoon, aren't you?

Did you admit that you're wrong yet, dumbo? Waitingggg

I never get tired of embarrassing you. I promise I'll try to stop, but you're just easy work. .
          - -You scared of your ancestral progenitors who enslaved you. No reparations for U Teensy.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -You scared of your ancestral progenitors who enslaved you. No reparations for U Teensy.
            I've never been a slave. Your ignorance isn't surprising since you sniff glue, which is clear since you literally are incapable of getting anything right.

But but but, Andrew Johnson was a Republican doe

Did you ever come to terms with Dempsey running away from Harry Wills or nah

Comment

What? No institution no wrong doing?

It came from America obviously. I don't know what you are confused about.

But somehow I'm not surprised that you would try to classify slavery in America as "no wrong doing." Smh.
              SMH

Did Americans FORCE Africa to sell off their own people ?!?!?!?
              Did Americans even put the thought in Africans heads ?!?!?

''Do we have people for sale ?!!? Wow, being the Prince of this village, I must admit never having considered this possibility......''

Comment

SMH

Did Americans FORCE Africa to sell off their own people ?!?!?!?
                Did Americans even put the thought in Africans heads ?!?!?

''Do we have people for sale ?!!? Wow, being the Prince of this village, I must admit never having considered this possibility......''
                Okay Elroy, let's do this.

Did they work for centuries for free in America?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Okay Elroy, let's do this.

Did they work for centuries for free in America?
                  No. America didn't even exist for a single century before slavery was abolished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    No. America didn't even exist for a single century before slavery was abolished.
                    What was America called before 1772?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      What was America called before 1772?
                      Anything before 1776, you're going to have to go after the British government for reparations I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                      X