Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleksandr Gvozdyk will easily destroy Badou Jack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
    IDK he look vulnerable in his last fight, up to that point he did look like a beast.
    Last fight? When he demolished Gonzalez in 3 rounds when Pascal, Shabransky couldn't in 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Last fight? When he demolished Gonzalez in 3 rounds when Pascal, Shabransky couldn't in 12?
      maybe the fight before that, but gonzales is a nobody he beat a pascal so what so does everybody else lmfao.

Comment

maybe the fight before that, but gonzales is a nobody he beat a pascal so what so does everybody else lmfao.
        Chilemba? The dude that went the distance against Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Chilemba? The dude that went the distance against Kovalev?
          im saying he looked vunerable, lmfao relax. He didnt runt through the dude like he usually does.

Comment

im saying he looked vunerable, lmfao relax. He didnt runt through the dude like he usually does.
            I see... so: the guy stops Chilemba in 8 (Chilemba who was never stopped before), but he looks vulnerable... OK... (then who is not vulnerable in your eyes???)

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              yea yea another eastern euro monster
              Badou Jack is swedish!

From same country as Dolph Lundgren! Guess he doesnt count as a european fighter because of his skin color...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                I see... so: the guy stops Chilemba in 8 (Chilemba who was never stopped before), but he looks vulnerable... OK... (then who is not vulnerable in your eyes???)
                He looked vulnerable when he got dropped on his ass by the dreaded Tommy Karpency.

If he were American you'd certainly agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  Badou Jack is swedish!

From same country as Dolph Lundgren! Guess he doesnt count as a european fighter because of his skin color...
                  You sure don't count him as a european fighter...if so....you'd be on your knees kissing his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    motherfucker we aint sure thats teh fight im thinking of.... lol. and I dont even care that much to even investigate it lol so do what you will with it IDGAF

yall some fucking uptight nerds.

Comment

motherfucker we aint sure thats teh fight im thinking of.... lol. and I dont even care that much to even investigate it lol so do what you will with it IDGAF

yall some fucking uptight nerds.
                      ... (I like Mikey, you know!?!)

Comment

Working...
                      X