• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out for the LIFESTYLE FLASHY POLICE DEPARTMENT

Comment

• Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
      Watch out for the LIFESTYLE FLASHY POLICE DEPARTMENT
      Yeah you cant outrun their Lamborghinis and Ferrari patrol cars.

Comment

• dam we need to come out with a lifestyle flashy clique unit mixtape.

Comment

• Comment

• talking bout all this gang **** LFCU the crazies mofukas there is son.

Comment

• Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
              talking bout all this gang **** LFCU the crazies mofukas there is son.
              damn you did good reviving this thread like a phoenix rising from the ashes..

haha

Comment

• u know whats TRULY hilarious about it... is everyone gets mad about the unit... but they dont realize... were ****ing around mostly? i mean its funny? were acting like floyd JUST cuz people dont like floyd and it pisses them off... ahahahah they get so worked up over it

like people... were ****ing around here... were actually ripping on floyd in a way because of the ridiculous **** we say

everything is flashy... even our toothpaste... thats an indirect hit to floyd lol but its hilarious
                Last edited by THE REED; 03-11-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  u know whats TRULY hilarious about it... is everyone gets mad about the unit... but the ydont realize... were ****ing around mostly? i mean its funny? were acting like floyd JUST cuz people dont like floyd and it pisses them off... ahahahah they get so worked up over it
                  ***** what you mean acting this is the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    u know whats TRULY hilarious about it... is everyone gets mad about the unit... but they dont realize... were ****ing around mostly? i mean its funny? were acting like floyd JUST cuz people dont like floyd and it pisses them off... ahahahah they get so worked up over it

like people... were ****ing around here... were actually ripping on floyd in a way because of the ridiculous **** we say

everything is flashy... even our toothpaste... thats an indirect hit to floyd lol but its hilarious
                    yeah and I noticed the copycats too now

like PBCS crew haha

wonder who inspired them?

Comment

• there making fun of us because they think were floyd huggers LOL when really... were ripping on floyd too....

like i think floyds hilarious... i like him... but some of his **** is so ridiculous... its fun to mock it

we find humor in it... they get pissed.. thats the difference

Comment

Working...
                      X