No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    They don't consider themselves American, this is a certainty in Omar's case, and their motivations are to destroy their host country.

Calling people a racist doesn't work anymore, try harder.
    They’re American citizens

Trump has a mail order bride who worked in the country illegally AND he’s a racist

Not too hard to understand

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Meh theres no loss. People that hate him will hate him. Pretty simple really. I voted for a man that speaks his mind and doesnt put on some fake ass smile. Tell it like it is and he'll get my vote again.
      imagine if teddy roosevelt or andrew jackson were president today lol. trump's character is mild compared to these men yet people lose their **** over how not politically correct he is. i guess people have been conditioned to tolerate mediocrity as long as comes with a "presidential" facade. if i wanted a ***** in an empty suit as president, i'd move to Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        What racism?

List all of trump's racist acts please.
        Come on man.

Drug dealers, rapist, murders Whatever the fuk he said. “Some, I suppose are good people”.

If that doesn’t offend you then your obviously not of color.

Comment

• BUILD THE WALL!!!!! Hurry the browns are coming!

If you want your home values to tank....

https://apple.news/AVYOwjO_SQwKrLnxpEx5j_g

While Hispanics comprise only 18% of the U.S. population, the group accounted for nearly 63% of new U.S. homeowner gains over the past decade, according to the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. New homeowners include people buying first homes and those coming back into the market after a foreclosure.
          The group’s homeownership has risen alongside gains in income and education and a growing familiarity with the U.S. mortgage market. The Latin community also has a large millennial population entering the age of homeownership

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Come on man.

Drug dealers, rapist, murders Whatever the fuk he said. “Some, I suppose are good people”.

If that doesn’t offend you then your obviously not of color.
            You don't even know what he said.

Get off the plantation and do some research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              BUILD THE WALL!!!!! Hurry the browns are coming!

If you want your home values to tank....

https://apple.news/AVYOwjO_SQwKrLnxpEx5j_g

While Hispanics comprise only 18% of the U.S. population, the group accounted for nearly 63% of new U.S. homeowner gains over the past decade, according to the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. New homeowners include people buying first homes and those coming back into the market after a foreclosure.
              The group’s homeownership has risen alongside gains in income and education and a growing familiarity with the U.S. mortgage market. The Latin community also has a large millennial population entering the age of homeownership
              Dude how many times have we all said we have no issues with them being here legally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                Are you crying and complaining when Trump talks about "Space Force" and the billions of dollars that's going to cost? Are you asking "how we going to pay for it"?

Trumps latest increase to the military budget alone could fund "free college", were you complaining about "how we going to pay for it" in terms of the increase?

When it's policies that help the working class you kids whine and complain like babies, when it's for dumb shlt like Space Force you guys cheer with joy.

And only an uneducated dummy would say Trumps tax plan is beneficial for the middle class.
                There you go showing off your Dunning-Kruger effect again.

Tell me, how is giving middle class workers thousands of dollars of their hard-earned wages back to them not beneficial to them?

I've gotta hear this superfan logic!!

If you really want to spin, go ahead and explain to us how economic growth shot up after the tax cuts (that effected ALL tax brackets, including the lowest and middle brackets) just as Trump said it would?

Comment

You don't even know what he said.

Get off the plantation and do some research.
                  Remember, that clown who doesnt do any independent research before opening his mouth, yeah, that guy claims to be a successful attorney....

Comment

Exactly. People are allowed to say whatever they like about Trump and his family, go on social media and you wouldn't believe some of the abuse that he gets, it's far, far more disgusting than anything he's ever said about AOC or these other halfwits.
                    It's like a punk kid who keeps shoving the other kids around at school.

When the other parents and school administrators complain to the kid's mom, the kids mother says "Boys will be boys".

So when her kid finally shoves a kid who then punches him back, the mother is now up at school demanding the kid who punched her kid be expelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Dude how many times have we all said we have no issues with them being here legally.
                      Countless times.

And it doesnt matter.

His team says everyone not parroting their talking points is a racist, and that there is no difference between legal and illegal immigration.

Thus that is his world view, and you or anyone else isnt going to change that.

He puts his team loyalty over everything else.

And yes, that includes facts, figures, and even reality.

Comment

Working...
                      X