Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Ruiz II Will Land Between Nov. 16 and Dec. 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, Im looking forward to it. It is proving time. Joshua to prove that the Ruiz loss was a fluke, Ruiz to prove it wasnt. Im a big Joshua fan but im a bigger fan of the sport so what ever happens happens. Im still convinced there was something wrong with Joshua even before the fight started so im living in hope a 100% AJ handles Ruiz and his style much better than he did last time. But im more than prepared to accept the opposite should the same thing happen again. Im not blind to the flaws of Anthony Joshua.

But all im reading on this thread is saltiness aimed at Hearn and Joshua. Whats wrong with you people? Dont you like Boxing? Same people certainly happy enough when Wilder refused to take a Joshua fight but then get salty when fights are made.
    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 06-20-2019, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Still bitter about Joseph Parker? You are a grown woman for god sake . Let your T#itties just dangle and stop being a hater
      Do you mean the Parker who beat unified Champion of the world Andy Ruiz?

The same out of shape Andy Ruiz that dropped AJ 4 times, and embarrassed him so bad he quite in the corner, and ran crying back to England.

Comment

Parker/Whyte 2 on the undercard would be awesome!

Comment

Andy better enjoy the belts while he can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            and ran crying back to England.
            AJ was anything but bitter or sad. He was too classy, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Do you mean the Parker who beat unified Champion of the world Andy Ruiz?

The same out of shape Andy Ruiz that dropped AJ 4 times, and embarrassed him so bad he quite in the corner, and ran crying back to England.
              Oh that’s why you are so bitter. Lmao. Makes sense now. You feel this moment should be parker’s. Hey he was given another chance and Whyte took care of him. What more do you want babe? Now take your knickers off and go and have a shower and cool off

Comment

My boy will come back and surprise you Wilder fans. I visualise you Wilder fans, body drenched with baby oil and speedos rewatching the Wilder vs Brezeale fight with sombreros on your head out of respect for Ruiz . With you light skin ones saying you are half Mexican so you feel part of the Ruiz journey
                Lol!!!!!!!!!!!
                That's what I am talking about Noel!!!
                I am literally laughing!!!!!!!

Comment

My boy will come back and surprise you Wilder fans. I visualise you Wilder fans, body drenched with baby oil and speedos rewatching the Wilder vs Brezeale fight with sombreros on your head out of respect for Ruiz . With you light skin ones saying you are half Mexican so you feel part of the Ruiz journey
                  No one will be surprised by Joshua winning the rematch. In fact, he's probably the favorite so it's expected.

With that said...he has to win. There is a lot riding on this. He'll never have the leverage he had before when negotiating with Wilder and Fury but he at least needs to get himself back in the discussion. This is pivotal for Joshua, Matchroom and to a lesser extent, DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    No one will be surprised by Joshua winning the rematch. In fact, he's probably the favorite so it's expected.

With that said...he has to win. There is a lot riding on this. He'll never have the leverage he had before when negotiating with Wilder and Fury but he at least needs to get himself back in the discussion. This is pivotal for Joshua, Matchroom and to a lesser extent, DAZN.
                    So true...... in fact wherever this fight is held will tell me Aj’s mindset. If he fights in MSG and loses I can live with that but if he opts to fight in the U.K. and losses it was nice meeting you but I’m ghost

Comment

Hey he was given another chance and Whyte took care of him.
                      The ref took care of him by registering a headbutt as a knock down which was the difference on the scorecards.

Whyte needed the bell in the final round just to survive.

In a rematch, oilskin parker stomps him!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X