No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Bruno - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    aj beat an old inactive klits who came off a loss, I loved the win and cheered for him but that does not make him elite or A level. what ever issue you have with wilder is your issues, not mines, I'm not on this site daily bigging up wilder, I just prefer him over aj and thinks hi KOs him. maybe we have 2 different outlooks on what elite or A level is... no need for the name calling sir we are over 12 we just disagree.
    Well that's because you guys take illogical to the next level,you're one of the guys saying Fury was out yet the fight shows otherwise when he was knocked down and your gif really shows how the fan base lies to themselves.

Beyond that Furys own family warned Aj he was getting a more motivated Wlad Klitschko so no need to discuss logical thinking here ,I wont find it and you will continue to take jabs at AJ because that what both fan bases do ,the funny thing is all I posted to you shows that neither ones are B level guys and you just don't get that, and that's because you are to busy scoring points on here for Wilder not realizing he is included as is fury when you do that. Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 06-20-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

I like Bruno, and style wise would give him a chance of Joshua, that being said, Bruno never beat anyone as good as 41 year old Wlad. I'd favour Joshua 70-30. And to the person who said Bruno would beat Fury! Quality trolling, or a complete lack of boxing knowledge. One or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        The Frank Bruno that fought Lennox Lewis, may well beat both Joshua & Fury.

Infact stylistically I think Bruno beats Tyson Fury, 'Bruno when it came to fundamentals was solid, it was also a myth that he would crumble soon as he was hurt, it was just that when he was badly hurt? It was as if he had no back up auto pilot'

Frank Bruno was only beaten by world champions, and none of them had a easy night with him 'Only Mike Tyson in the rematch made quick work of him, but judging by Bruno's autobiography? Bruno probably should not of taken that fight'.

Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson x2, James 'Bone Crusher' Smith, Tim Witherspoon.
        You might have something there. Frank never lost a decision and I don't see Fury knocking Frank out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          You might have something there. Frank never lost a decision and I don't see Fury knocking Frank out.
          Bruno was winning vs Lewis, Witherspoon, and Bone Crusher Smith before he was stopped by them but? Of course fighters have tactics, and once Lewis started to fight wild and instinctual? Bruno was hit hard, and beaten. 'By the time he fought Oliver McCall Bruno for me was too muscle bound, but still his jab and fundamentals won him that fight.

I would pick a peak Bruno to beat Tyson Fury, Joshua is a toss up though but? We have seen nobody out jab Joshua, and take him deep 'Surprising Kiltschko did not really opt to use his jab vs Joshua' Kiltschko for me fought abit of a ambush type of fight VS Joshua.

Must be nice knowing that only World Champions 'In world title fights' have beaten you, Bruno had a decent career.

Bruno vs Witherspoon was a brutal fight, Bruno did not just up and leave when the going got tough, Tyson Fury does not stop Bruno in my opinion.

Bruno was only knocked down by Mike Tyson & Bone Crusher smith also, Tim Witherspoon more so hammered him into the ground but? Bruno was still just about standing.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-20-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Joshua. Bruno is like 60 ain't he? Joshua shouldn't fight old mfers even if Ruiz KO'd him.

Comment

I'd pick Joshua. I like Bruno though, he certainly wasn't the joke that some people have made him out to be in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Well that's because you guys take illogical to the next level,you're one of the guys saying Fury was out yet the fight shows otherwise when he was knocked down and your gif really shows how the fan base lies to themselves.

Beyond that Furys own family warned Aj he was getting a more motivated Wlad Klitschko so no need to discuss logical thinking here ,I wont find it and you will continue to take jabs at AJ because that what both fan bases do ,the funny thing is all I posted to you shows that neither ones are B level guys and you just don't get that, and that's because you are to busy scoring points on here for Wilder not realizing he is included as is fury when you do that. Ha
                at what point did I say fury was out????? please show me that... he got up and fought back and showed he wasn't completely out. u seem to have so much of an issue with wilder and certain posters that its really no point in a back n forth with you because your emotions are in the way. And after all these posts you still haven't gave me any of the reasons AJ is an elite A level fighter. I'm trying to talk boxing and you are just spewing emotions, we can end it here. have a god one

Comment

Working...
                X