Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-29-2016, 02:56 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
DreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDreamerUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 17,561.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
Chico did win possibly the greatest title fight in recent history and although he lost his last 3 fights, the only fighters in his career that he faced that he couldnt beat was the greatest of his generation Mayweather and Clottey who was a huge welterweight

I look at who has got in recently....Mcguigan, Gatti, and friggin Mancini....Chico wouldve beat those guys imo and had a better career

2 time titleholder at 130 and won the lineal lightweigh title...wins over JLC, Casamayor, the Freitas comeback is overshadowed by the JLC comeback, and lets not forget wins over titeholders Smoke Gainer, Robert Garcia, St. Claire

He was skilled and exciting and one of the best of an era that rivaled the 80s as far as talent @ 130-135

I personally think he should be in....I dont see how Edwin Rosario and Jose LUIS rAMIREZ is in and Chico doesnt get in when they all had similar careers but Chico actually won a lineal/undisputed title too and was as exciting if not more

He deserves it IMO
Yeah he had a damn good career. Still think he should be the poster child for how not to handle a fighters career. His managment team should of been drawn and quartered imo. Look at the kids last seven opponents and the type of fights he was in. cassamayor x 3 , Castillo x 2, Freitas and Clottey. Who the **** does that lol. He should of never rematched Castillo only 5 months after the first fight. I'm all for guys getting in their tough, but at some point you got to let a guy recover. He was pretty much shot at 28 and that is why I think he will probably take the long road to the HoF. He did'nt have the longevity. I know he died, obviously, but he was done at that point.
DreamerUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2016, 03:12 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6692 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 21,198.01
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
Yeah he had a damn good career. Still think he should be the poster child for how not to handle a fighters career. His managment team should of been drawn and quartered imo. Look at the kids last seven opponents and the type of fights he was in. cassamayor x 3 , Castillo x 2, Freitas and Clottey. Who the **** does that lol. He should of never rematched Castillo only 5 months after the first fight. I'm all for guys getting in their tough, but at some point you got to let a guy recover. He was pretty much shot at 28 and that is why I think he will probably take the long road to the HoF. He did'nt have the longevity. I know he died, obviously, but he was done at that point.

Castillo went through the gauntlet like that too....130-135 was so deep with talent back then...thats why i fell they should be rewarded for taking the toughest fights.

Corrales and JLC definitely would get my vote

He was shot and wasnt gonna accomplish much after that first JLC FIGHT...wouldve ended up like Meldrick taylor...he was a warrior who couldnt spell quit.

every fighter isnt going to go one a roy jones-esque run or Mayweather...you win some-lose some but Chico was defintely hall of fame heart, excitement, skills etc.

If oyu look at who he fought and other fighters who are in the hall from 130-140, his resume stacks up except for Mayweather Whitaker, Duran, the Legends
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:16 PM #33
Patriot

Quoted: 8441 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,960.49
Total Points: 87,760.05
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Bori Bori has also claimed that Miguel Cotto is a top 5 ATG. So I guess that means the top 5 of the 21st century are also the top 5 of all time.

But if you ask me, I'd rank #1-4 all as Miguel Cotto and #5 on his wife's ATG rack.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:18 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6692 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 21,198.01
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob View Post
Bori Bori has also claimed that Miguel Cotto is a top 5 ATG. So I guess that means the top 5 of the 21st century are also the top 5 of all time.

But if you ask me, I'd rank #1-4 all as Miguel Cotto and #5 on his wife's ATG rack.
the rack is the stuff dreams are made on...i mean of....tigobitties

Last edited by therealpugilist; 01-29-2016 at 03:30 PM.
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:22 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 22,155.68

There are only four names on this list and we all know it.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Motofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:33 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4919 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 48,429.88
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamerUSA View Post
From 2000-2005 Castillo beat Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Joel Casamayor, Diego Corrales and arguably beat Mayweather. While he took a few L's early and late in his career to subpar fighters. His resume is undeniable and leaps and bounds ahead of Cotto if you talk who he actually beat.
You could have left out Bazan.
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:53 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9032 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,890.95
Total Points: 70,351.60
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Floyd
Manny
Hopkins
Calzaghe
Wlad
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
21st, boxers....., century, greatest