Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan hits Floyd with cup of beer after the Davis fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd looked badly rocked, his knees buckled worse than against Mosley and he just about made it out of the arena. All them metal spikes on his jacket and he's still not safe smh.

Comment

Stupid and disrespectful thing to do not just to Floyd but literally to anyone.

The person who threw this has clearly managed to go through his life to this point without realising that to every action there is a reaction.

Their Mum has raised a cunt.

The only time beer should be thrown is in celebration of a goal, touchdown, knockout, home-run, try etc. etc.

Comment

As much as I can't stand Floyd, no one has a right to throw beer or anything else at an athlete. Then again, no athlete has the right to grind up on another man's wife at ringside and sexually harass her while her husband is in the ring fighting. What goes around comes around Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          As much as I can't stand Floyd, no one has a right to throw beer or anything else at an athlete. Then again, no athlete has the right to grind up on another man's wife at ringside and sexually harass her while her husband is in the ring fighting. What goes around comes around Floyd.
          did i miss something here???

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Stupid and disrespectful thing to do not just to Floyd but literally to anyone.

The person who threw this has clearly managed to go through his life to this point without realising that to every action there is a reaction.

Their Mum has raised a cunt.

The only time beer should be thrown is in celebration of a goal, touchdown, knockout, home-run, try etc. etc.
            wasn't there a knockout? perfect timing!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              wasn't there a knockout? perfect timing!
              Not at that moment. Besides the lad who threw that pint is probably both the brother and uncle of Liam Walsh.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                did i miss something here???
                During Kornelius Bundrage's match with Ishe Smith, Floyd harassed Bundrage's wife at ringside. Real POS!

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...3076--box.html

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  A cowardly, unfunny and disrespectful ****. Someone next to him should have punched him, but that's the world we're living in, "yaaay, you rock dude...".
                  Yep, do it to the man's face if you're gonna do it. A hot dog would've been much funnier though

Comment

Working...
                  X