Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Sergio Martinez vs Gennardy Golovkin. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    lol..stop it..he knocked Cintron out.......that had to be one of the weirdests things i have ever seen in my life
    looks like a clean stoppage if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      drew with Cintron
      That decision was bullcrap. Watch the fight again, Cintron won 2 or 3 rounds at most.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
        imagine 2012 Sergio vs GGG today?? wooooooooooof what a fight.
        a modern day classic written all over it

Comment

2010? Martinez

2012? Golovkin

Comment

Considering an old Martinez beat a JCC jr who was at least 20 lbs heavier then him

And considering a prime Golivikin fights a welterweight.

I would have to favor King Maravilla

Comment

Depends on whether Ggg can capitalise on the inevitable knockdown that he will score.

Comment

Golovkin is too good at cutting off the ring, and too good at landing power to the body and the head. Too good at fundamentals and power for Sergio, who would get tagged and knocked down at least a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  Maravilla!!!

jk, GGG wins by stoppage, but it would def be his toughest opponent by far. Prime Martinez was the boogeyman in the MW division before GGG. He outboxed a prime Chavez JR if you could even say that, who outweighed him on fight night by a good 20 pounds.
                  The guy with the picture of Lucas Matthysse goes Maravilla!!!

Comment

Prime Sergio was one of my favorite fighters ever, so I'm not gonna go with GGG by KO. GGG is just a bad match up for him, and would hurt him multiple times. But prime Sergio was a killer. He'd give GGG all he could handle, and would make it a super tough fight for all 12 rounds. In the end, gotta go with GGG by decision.

Comment

I was a huge Maravilla Martinez back in the day, but even then I could admit his flaws. GGG really has no flaws, he would batter Maravilla late in a thriller.

Comment

Working...
                      X