Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hassan N'Dam vs Jonathan Esquivel 2016 Olympic Qualifier (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hassan N'Dam vs Jonathan Esquivel 2016 Olympic Qualifier (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFKFCq3SUiY

The professional fighter Hassan from cameroon fought the united states fighter, Jonathan Esquivel and in my opinion, stole the dreams of a young fighter.
    He is a professional with experience in world title fights, who had his chance in the olympics in 2004, he lost in the quarters against the man who won the gold (the same guy who beat GGG, Gaydarbek Gaydarbekov), he is one of the only two world class boxers in the qualifiers.

There really wasn't much between them, was there? Very even fight. Jonathan's got to be disappointed, but nonetheless I'm sure he's feeling pretty confident that he's ready to go pro now after hanging with Ndam.

Comment

NDam was basically going easy on this kid, the kid got nervous and hesitated.

Comment

N'Dam one of the few who has the right style to go back to amateurs - move around, rapid fire combination, pile up the points.
        Probably his biggest downside as a pro is he's still a little too amateurish in style.

Still don't see him going all the way - too open defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by macman View Post
          N'Dam one of the few who has the right style to go back to amateurs - move around, rapid fire combination, pile up the points.
          Probably his biggest downside as a pro is he's still a little too amateurish in style.

Still don't see him going all the way - too open defensively.
          He's too chinny, that's his biggest problem. If he had a solid chin he would have beat Quillin and won a world title for sure, probably beats Lemeuix too. I m guessing he's going to get dropped at the very least in the Olympics too, unless he's fortunate enough not to be matched against any strong punchers.

Comment

Working...
          X