(Video) David Haye responds to Bellow and accepts the challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Video) David Haye responds to Bellow and accepts the challenge

*Bellew (typo)

Last edited by Simurgh; 05-30-2016, 01:48 PM.

Could have sent the message without having his **** out though, let's be honest.

Comment

This fight should not be sanctioned, Haye would very brutally KO him.

Comment

Get banged out!!!!!!!!!!!-David Haye

Comment

This is a quintessential type David Haye opponent. Small, flabby, cruiserweight who doesn't have the boxing ability to even compete.

David Haye is a p*ssy. Only way he gets his balls back is winning against Joshua/or Wilder, and if not winning, going out on his shield

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            This is a quintessential type David Haye opponent. Small, flabby, cruiserweight who doesn't have the boxing ability to even compete.

David Haye is a p*ssy. Only way he gets his balls back is winning against Joshua/or Wilder, and if not winning, going out on his shield
            How many CW's has Haye fought since moving to HW?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              How many CW's has Haye fought since moving to HW?
              Excuse me, I shouldn't have said cruiserweight. That was wrong. But what hold's true is his **** resume at heavyweight, maybe his biggest claim to fame stopping bum Chisora or old man John Ruiz

Comment

Excuse me, I shouldn't have said cruiserweight. That was wrong. But what hold's true is his **** resume at heavyweight, maybe his biggest claim to fame stopping bum Chisora or old man John Ruiz
                Haye's HW resume isn't good, but how many of the current HW's have better honestly? 2 or 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Haye's HW resume isn't good, but how many of the current HW's have better honestly? 2 or 3?
                  Yea it seriously is a sad state of where Heavyweight division is now a days. Nobody wants to raise the bar because it means taking an unnecessary risk. Haye, even having one of the better resume's, has never been taken seriously with his embarrassing loss to Wlad cementing that. He has amazing ability but he is spineless and doesn't have the heart/passion to truly rise to Wlad's level. To do that he'd have to center his focus on career defining wins that would make his enemies respect him. But instead he just is feeding on his mediocre nostalgic path to landing a fight w/ Wlad, where people thought he might be something special. But no, he has shown his true colors time and time again. Fighting Brigg's honestly just makes it worst, but it's David Haye, how could you pass up free money against a no hoper?

Comment

Yea it seriously is a sad state of where Heavyweight division is now a days. Nobody wants to raise the bar because it means taking an unnecessary risk. Haye, even having one of the better resume's, has never been taken seriously with his embarrassing loss to Wlad cementing that. He has amazing ability but he is spineless and doesn't have the heart/passion to truly rise to Wlad's level. To do that he'd have to center his focus on career defining wins that would make his enemies respect him. But instead he just is feeding on his mediocre nostalgic path to landing a fight w/ Wlad, where people thought he might be something special. But no, he has shown his true colors time and time again. Fighting Brigg's honestly just makes it worst, but it's David Haye, how could you pass up free money against a no hoper?

No mention of the fighters avoiding Haye?

Haye can't force the leading HW fighters to face him. This is why we are currently seeing the "loud mouths" call out Haye, as they know Haye will respond and fighters like Briggs get a payday, while Haye continues to rebuild.

That said, with me being fan of Haye, next year has to be the year that he fights for a HW title, and I think we all know its going to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing Haye becoming champion of the world and showing why certain fighters have been avoiding him.

Comment

Working...
                    X