Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Froch chatting with Tom Loeffler; plans to meet GGG at Klitschko vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
    Coming from dirty diggler who said the fight was never gonna happen....what was it you said ohhh Carl froch won't face golovkin as he is not popular enough....what an idiot you are lol...as fro froch beating diggler again we will have a bet.....golovkin could go up to 166 and still beat froch at 172.....the fight can be made at a fair 170 and let's have some money on it....and that's coming from a fan of froch as well....golovkin is technically superior to froch and will but him up
    I never said the fight "wasn't going to happen" you spastic.

All I said was that Golovkin isn't known in the UK and it still probably wouldn't happen in the UK. If it does happen, it will probably be in Vegas or New York.

Comment

LMAO, this dude is shook just like Ward was. 172????????????????????? Please man, you are out of your mind. "Lil G" is going to toss a similar offer to you of 164 and you can take it or leave it. You are RETIRED brah, you've been on the bench for the past year. The offer for 168 was only when you were on top of the game. Now you are much like Hatton coming in after the layoff and you know how that turned out.

Comment

Would happily take GGG-Froch at 168 over GGG-Canelo at 155. Guaranteed foty candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          It seriously looked to me like Loeffler was surprised how big Froch actually is.
          yea thats the impression i got too

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Too Big. Too Strong.

Golovkin won't want that work after seeing the Cobra tonight.
          yea will be interesting to see GGG next to the cobra...

Comment

Golovkin will knock that nose right off Froch.

Comment

I never said the fight "wasn't going to happen" you spastic.

All I said was that Golovkin isn't known in the UK and it still probably wouldn't happen in the UK. If it does happen, it will probably be in Vegas or New York.
              Oh yes you did mongo....you said froch won't come out of retirement for GOLOVKIN and it won't even make great numbers at Wembley .....I can show you the past message if yo really want to get shown up....so shut up before I silence you with facts...as for froch golovkin lets have a wager on it and stop waffling on ....back it up you inbred

Comment

Triple G will batter Froch

Froch can make 168, he's just ****ting bricks
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-28-2015, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  Oh yes you did mongo....you said froch won't come out of retirement for GOLOVKIN and it won't even make great numbers at Wembley .....I can show you the past message if yo really want to get shown up....so shut up before I silence you with facts...as for froch golovkin lets have a wager on it and stop waffling on ....back it up you inbred
                  It wouldn't sell out Wembley because no one cares about Golovkin over here.

And HBO aren't going to do an afternoon PPV so the fight would have to be in America.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LMAO, this dude is shook just like Ward was. 172????????????????????? Please man, you are out of your mind. "Lil G" is going to toss a similar offer to you of 164 and you can take it or leave it. You are RETIRED brah, you've been on the bench for the past year. The offer for 168 was only when you were on top of the game. Now you are much like Hatton coming in after the layoff and you know how that turned out.
                    Little G isn't in a position to be offering take it or leave it deals.

Froch says "Jump"

Little G says "How High?"

Looks like 172.

Comment

It wouldn't sell out Wembley because no one cares about Golovkin over here.

And HBO aren't going to do an afternoon PPV so the fight would have to be in America.
                      Know your facts mongo.....live from Wembley at 1 am in the morning has happened on many occasion ....Lewis vs ruddock...Bruno vs Witherspoon., Benn vs McLennan ..there's been loads where it been late at night here and beamed for the USA at 8pm....it would sell out Wembley ....would do heaps on sky box office and Europe not to mention PPV AT HBO ....WILL BE A MASSIVE FIGHT HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X