Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad but True. If Rigo/Flash is an intelligent boxing fight mainstream fans are bored

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if main stream boxing fans are bored with this fight not excited they dont know the sport strait up who cares. its gonna be a high level chess match some say boring i say exciting

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
      Chess matches can be exciting as long as both fighters are engaged. If both guys are trying to win the fight.
      no doubt any fighters can just trade till someone falls i enjoy these kind of matches boggles my mind people dont appreciate high level fights like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        if main stream boxing fans are bored with this fight not excited they dont know the sport strait up who cares. its gonna be a high level chess match some say boring i say exciting
        I think Nonito will push the action if it becomes a chess match. I think Rigo needs to earn Nonito's respect early to keep him at bay otherwise Nonito will stay aggressive. Nonito already said Rigo respects him too much, meaning Nonito probably doesn't have the same level of respect for Rigo as Rigo does for him. Either way Nonito hasn't been in a boring fight yet, so even if this fight gets too technical for the casual it'll still be entertaining

Comment

They are 122 lb fighter what do you expect. it's a extremely relevant mainstream fight for hardcores.

Comment

The thing is, so long as boxing is on late saturday nights the casuals won't tune in to begin with. It's one of the worst days and times for TV.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
              Unfortunately this could very well be the case and it's sad in advance that people won't appreciate all of boxing.
              This happens in all sports. Soccer games end in a 0-0 tie and alot of people would think that was just a waste of time. To fans that know what is going on, they could have found the game very entertaining.

Comment

You called it

Comment

Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it.

-George Foreman

Comment

Working...
                  X