No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: We Have To Let Him Fight To The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: We Have To Let Him Fight To The End

Three-time world champion boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho has been declared brain dead after a shooting in his home city in Puerto Rico.

Hours after doctors declared three-time world champion Hector "Macho" Camacho brain dead after being gunned down in a car, the fallen fighter's son said they would keep him on life support.

"It's up to God," Hector Camacho Jr., known as "Machito" said of the family's refusal to turn off his ventilator, despite medical pessimism.

Camacho junior arrived in Puerto Rico on Thursday afternoon and immediately headed to his stricken father's bedside at the hospital where he has been treated since being shot in the neck on Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

camacho fought with roberto duran too

Comment

Prayers go out to his family..but seriously can every article on earth at this point just skip his legal troubles mentions..I mean just one? We get it..he's not committing crimes right now..let the man have a peaceful whatever time is left for him.

Comment

If it's up to god, why not turn off his ventilator? That's not god keeping him alive, it's medical science.
        Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 11-23-2012, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Pull the plug and may he rest in peace. He's suffering.

Comment

This is a very hard decision for family members, we had to make the same decision with my mom. The time comes when we just have to let go and pray for our loved ones final journey..

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
              camacho fought with roberto duran too
              I saw those fights, and, during a Camacho interview after the second fight, which he also won
              he was asked about Duran's capability, and he replied, "come on man, he just went 12 rounds, I hope I can fight like that when I'm fifty like him......"

A very nice comment, I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                This is a very hard decision for family members, we had to make the same decision with my mom. The time comes when we just have to let go and pray for our loved ones final journey..
                Condolences go out for your mom as well. It's hard losing any family member or sibling. But losing a mother I'd imagine is even tougher still especially if you were really close.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  Pull the plug and may he rest in peace. He's suffering.
                  No he isn't suffering. I'm glad that Junior refused to pull the plug, I didn't think he had that much sense and heart. Recoveries have been known to happen. I recall reading of at least four. A well known newspaper, in an in-depth report said that his brain was showing irregular periods of activity. So we can hope, at least for a while. People are often on life-support for months, and occasionally-if rarely- make recoveries. It seems that different doctors and hospitals have have widely differing criteria for judging brain-death.

Comment

Yea.man Camacho was a clown but a good clown for the sport.he was funny and we all enjoy his fight....

Comment

Working...
                    X