TIM BRADLEY: "I'm all Natural, I'm not the one catching cramps in the ring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh no he didn't.

Comment

• I can see Pac taking this fight to a court room like a f*king coward would...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        What happen??I thought Bradley was to friendly??I thought Bradley was not gonna bring it and him and Pac were best friends..LMAO Bradley is just getting started,fucck Roach...LOL...Roach wanna ta ta talk all that shhit...LOL
        ...another thing, dudes talking about Tim is gonna freeze up under the spotlight..smh...from the door, I thought Manny was gonna choose Peterson if he couldn't get Cotto...I just KNEW they were gonna keep Tim away from the dinner the table...but I'm glad I was wrong....I keep saying this, Timmy is gonna bring it....at the end of the day, Team Pacman might regret inviting a CONFIDENT young hungry dude to the table..Tim coming to grub, trust me...dude is so hungry he might mess around and bite the plate LOL

Comment

• thanks for sharing,
          just keep it up

Comment

• Ooooooooooooo! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Nothing wrong with it. Especially when the fight is already sealed and about to be delivered. Fans need not be sensitive about it. Malignaggi unleashed all kinds of verbal assaults against Roach and Khan in the days leading to the Khan fight. He apologized later. Most fights end in an amicable manner. The opposite rarely happens like in the Marg/Cotto.

The bad thing is when fighters trash each other and never get to fight in the ring. That would be a fair game for fans.
              So why is Pac suing Mayweather?? If nothing is wrong with it why sue a fighter for pre fight trash talking?

Comment

• Haha...much ado about nothing. Like I said Bradley has to say something to promote the fight. They have to make 24/7 interesting. He had to add something to the table.

People talk about lawsuit and all that crap and forget that the fight is already sealed and will be delivered in June. Comparing it with the Floyd fight is like apples and chicken. Floyd is still a child. If he says this is what I want, you have to give it to him with no questions asked. This Bradley fight is more like Pascal and Hopkins and I don't remember the same clowns saying the same thing to Hopkins. But this is interesting. I could see this Pac fight would be another blockbuster. Keep it up, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  Fight Canceled.

Lawsuit is being filed.
                  HAHAHAHAHA!!! I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Haha...much ado about nothing. Like I said Bradley has to say something to promote the fight. They have to make 24/7 interesting. He had to add something to the table.

People talk about lawsuit and all that crap and forget that the fight is already sealed and will be delivered in June. Comparing it with the Floyd fight is like apples and chicken. Floyd is still a child. If he says this is what I want, you have to give it to him with no questions asked. This Bradley fight is more like Pascal and Hopkins and I don't remember the same clowns saying the same thing to Hopkins. But this is interesting. I could see this Pac fight would be another blockbuster. Keep it up, guys.
                    Bwahaha. Is that the best you can do?

Comment

• Pacquiao tells some dirt floor gym he agrees to tests = gospel truth.

Bradley jokes about Pacquiao being juiced (which it seems everyone pretty much acknowledges) = it doesn't count unless he says it on 24/7

Pacland...an odd odd place indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X