Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley " I might sign with Golden Boy, I havnt decided,whoever give me the best deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where that link at?

Comment

Haters galore....wooooweee. Bradley knows what he is worth, he is taking advantage of the system just as the system takes advantage of young boxers. There are only a few top American boxers now days, Bradley is one of the best. With the right promo company, he could get big recognition and fill a role needed in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        where that link at?
        nevermind..

Comment

who should he signed with?

i say gbp

Comment

Originally posted by AKOO View Post
            Thats a bit far don't you think ?

He ducked Khan but to wish injury on him is sad.
            He's putting himself on the sidelines for no reason other than greed. Therefore let him be sidelined for a real damn reason. Matter of fact, let him shatter both hands in a freak accident and let him teach himself to jerk himself off with his feet! What makes him think he's on par with Pac or Floyd as far as marketability or accomplishments? Its as if he wants to skip high school and go straight to college without paying his dues. I had high hopes for Bradley and was starting to become a fan of his, but after this latest nonsense, he can fuk off for all I care.

Comment

lol...............

Comment

go to top rank and get ktfo by pac

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  from the ring

On Golden Boy and Top Rank:

"There's a possibility that I could end up with Golden Boy, or there's a possibility that I could end up with Top Rank and Bob Arum. It's just a matter of me getting out of this contract and seeing what they're offering. I know that a lot of people are speculating that I'm going with Arum because they have Pacquiao, but, you know, Golden Boy is also another great promotional company that I'm interested in signing with. It just depends on who is more interested in me. That's what it depends on. I'm willing to fight."
                  What ever you decide Desert Storm, you deserve the best fight out there..WAR BRADLEY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Haters galore....wooooweee. Bradley knows what he is worth, he is taking advantage of the system just as the system takes advantage of young boxers. There are only a few top American boxers now days, Bradley is one of the best. With the right promo company, he could get big recognition and fill a role needed in the sport.
                    Bradley knows what he's worth? He cant even sell out a cafeteria in his own hometown!

Comment

Doesn't this prove there is no real promise to fight PAC? If there was why would he say he might sign with GB if presented with a good offer?

I said it before, Arum has no real interest in matching Bradley with PAC, at least thats what I think. Arum is notorious for using PAC to reel fighters in. I think the courtship from Arum stopped and Bradley realised, it might be all a bit of a sham.

Comment

Working...
                      X