Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laurence Cole, Marlon Wright>>>Joe Cortez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Cortez screwed over Maidana, Calzaghe, and Hatton. Who else am I missing? I'm sure he ****ed up other fights too, didn't he **** up a Humberto Soto fight one time that Humberto Soto now requests Joe Cortez never to be a ref in one of his fights ever again. Don't care if that queer won a golden gloves competition, he didn't do **** as a professional and he is a horrible ref who seems to be pocketing Golden boys money.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      Joe Cortez screwed over Maidana, Calzaghe, and Hatton. Who else am I missing? I'm sure he ****ed up other fights too, didn't he **** up a Humberto Soto fight one time that Humberto Soto now requests Joe Cortez never to be a ref in one of his fights ever again. Don't care if that queer won a golden gloves competition, he didn't do **** as a professional and he is a horrible ref who seems to be pocketing Golden boys money.
      he screwed calzaghe? i saw calzaghe complaining many times when he tried to hold hopkins and hopkins would hit him with his free hand and cortez would break them for no reason. calzaghe doesn't know how to fight inside. he's lucky cortez saved him and made them reset so he could get off more slappy combos. joe "protect the a-side" cortez!
      Last edited by daggum; 12-12-2010, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Even with Cortez helping him, Maidana still took 5 years off Khunts life.

WAR CHINO!!!!

Comment

Joe Cortez and Benji Esteves are the worst refs in boxing.

Comment

No Cortez, Khan gets KOd.

Comment

While it's common knowledge that Texas good ol' boy/ insurance agent/hand picked referee-- Laurence Cole is flat out corrupt and crooked......times 10....and a slime ball who should have been banned from boxing long ago for a list of sins......Joe Cortez just plain sucks.

Joe Cortez is flat out the most distracting, ticky tack zebra in the ring. He reminds me of some of these NBA referees who blow their whistles if a player coughs too loud.

Cortez must believe that infighting of any kind is either "illegal" or.... his opportunity to stop the action....kill the momentum..... and get some more "camera" time.

This dude ****s up the momentum of more fights then any ref I've seen lately....and this bald headed chicken plucker has gotten worse as he's grown more senile.

Aint no boxing fan interested in spending money to watch a fight only to have this jerk off....stop the action at any and every opportunity.

Watch a Kenny Bayless refereed fight sometime. You barely notice the dude is even there.....and that's a good referee.....a guy who doesn't need "catch phrases"....a guy who lets fighters fight. Period.

Joe Cortez literally prevents fights.......fight out of it....aint in his vocabulary.

Vegas Vince

Comment

3 weeks late on the bump.

Comment

Comment

Who do you pick burner?

Comment

Working...
                    X