Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you even care if Floyd Mayweather fights again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you even care if Floyd Mayweather fights again?

....im starting to lose interest. the man is too inactive and refuses to fight manny even after he accepts drug tests any time any where.

retire for the good of boxing
    Yes i care
    50.00%
    NO I DONT
    50.00%

I actually hope he fights again so he can stay in the game longer than he should and get KTFO like how Roy Jones Jr got KTFO.

Comment

Of course I do. I am a boxing fan.

Comment

floyd is one of my favorites ever, so i want him to fight again.

i just don't like the trash talking and teasing his fans about his next fight that's not even happening. it's okay to talk trash, but only if your actually going to fight someone.

at least we have manny fighting in nov.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          ....im starting to lose interest. the man is too inactive and refuses to fight manny even after he accepts drug tests any time any where.

retire for the good of boxing
          well its quite obvious you care i mean the MAN you love to hate is in your avi and sig and i would say you spend roughly 80% of your time talking about him.

Comment

I'm not concerned with him but I'd rather see him fight again than not fight again so I'd say I care...

Comment

I cant wai til Floyd and Manny are retired. The board IQ will rise.

Comment

I'm past caring to be honest. There is too much drama with him for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch. View Post
                  I'm past caring to be honest. There is too much drama with him for my liking.
                  i know what u mean bruh. he barely fights and he fights the easiest opponents.

he clearly ducked manny

Comment

the guy go from one extreme to the next hen it comes to floyd and manny. he nut riders than hate then nut rides again

obviously you care

Comment

Working...
                    X