Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the dam evidence, how can people NOT say Margarito cheated against Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
    We don't need to look any further to see that he's a cheat....
    We don't need to look any further to see how much that loss hurts you.

Comment

where are the pictures of Diegio Corrales and Victor Ortiz that have the same red stain on their wraps after a fight that were posted on this forum?

Comment

oK REAL QUICK..Please correct me if i am wrong..If plaster hardens as it gets harder how can he use the same little pad over and over? This is just me. To be honest this is an assumption I am making regarding something that get hard when wet. Can you soak again and make it un hard and use it again? I dunno honestly im trying figure it out. Im not saying he didnt cheat. Just saying you cant use a photo from the cotto fight and the compare it to one that was taken from the mosely fight. I would think they would use a new pad or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
          We don't need to look any further to see how much that loss hurts you.
          I'm not hurt by that...

I'm no huge Cotto fan, I just don't like cheaters...

Comment

I'm not hurt by that...

, I just don't like cheaters...

Nobody here does either! What are you trying to say that you are morally superior to us because we don't agree with your know nothing opinion on Margaritos hand wraps??

Comment

I'm not hurt by that...

I'm no huge Cotto fan, I just don't like cheaters...
              and what proof do you have that he cheated Cotto?

You don't.
              You're a Cotto fan.
              You're hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Nobody here does either! What are you trying to say that you are morally superior to us because we don't agree with your know nothing opinion on Margaritos hand wraps??
                In no way am I trying to say that i'm morally superior...

I have a right to opinion and belief...and I think he cheated....end of story...

also, somewhat off topic...

Fedor is the most overrated fighter in MMA today...i see you have the gif of him knocking out rogers, which is all fine and dandy, but rogers gave him all the trouble he could handle...and rogers isn't even an elite fighter...

Comment

It's a possibility that Margarito didn't cheat against Cotto. There's also a possibility Jesus might return to planet earth tonite and give the universe a speech.

Both are unlikely though...

Comment

Fedor is the most overrated fighter in MMA today...i see you have the gif of him knocking out rogers, which is all fine and dandy, but rogers gave him all the trouble he could handle...and rogers isn't even an elite fighter...

Yeah because nutrilizing a prime Cro Cop, destroying a Prime Nogueria Twice, and Crushing a prime Mark Coleman Twice doesn't mean anything.

Also you might want to factor in the he's also beat Tim Sylvia and Andre Arowlovski with ease. And what trouble did Bret Rogers give him?
                    A jab that bloodied his nose?

Maybe you might want to watch Fedor when he fought in Pride you know the same Pride that produced fighters that actually beat UFC super Man Anderson Silva?

Not only do you know nothing about Boxing but you also don't know ****t about MMA when you site Fedors fight against Rogers as a reason he's overrated. Fedor has beaten 5 former UFC HW champions in the past for christ sake and his win against Mark Hunt who was never a champion anything is a Better win than any of the current UFC HW's have.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      Yeah because nutrilizing a prime Cro Cop, destroying a Prime Nogueria Twice, and Crushing a prime Mark Coleman Twice doesn't mean anything.

Ok, Cro Cop was a good win for him at that time...I'll give him Cro Cop, but how long ago was that? Cro Cop is an elite striker, that's about it. And Nogueria, ugh, good wins, but how long ago was that? And i'll be damned if Coleman was in his prime then, even when Coleman was in his prime he was nothing more than a great wrestler...no stand up game, good ground and pound, but he has continually been exposed as time has went on...and you are talking about fights from half a decade ago...

Also you might want to factor in the he's also beat Tim Sylvia and Andre Arowlovski with ease. And what trouble did Bret Rogers give him?
                      A jab that bloodied his nose?

Tim Sylvia, the same Tim Silvia that got knocked out in 9 seconds by a washed up Ray Mercer...the same Ray Mercer that lost to Kimbo Slice?
                      Brett Rogers knocked out Arslovski in about 20 something seconds...and Arvsloski was giving Fedor hell before he got that lucky looping punch in before they fought...hmmm.....And I assume you didn't see the first round of the Rogers-Fedor fight when Rogers broke his nose, reversed his armbar and had him grounded and pouded for a few clicks...you do know he won the first round righ?

Maybe you might want to watch Fedor when he fought in Pride you know the same Pride that produced fighters that actually beat UFC super Man Anderson Silva?

Fedor was good in pride before he turned into a sideshow freak fight guys like Hung Man Choi and other blown up Lightheavyweights.....and Anderson Silva has ran through elite competition since then so that holds no merit...

Not only do you know nothing about Boxing but you also don't know ****t about MMA when you site Fedors fight against Rogers as a reason he's overrated. Fedor has beaten 5 former UFC HW champions in the past for christ sake and his win against Mark Hunt who was never a champion anything is a Better win than any of the current UFC HW's have.
                      I'm just spitting facts man...

Comment

Working...
                      X