No announcement yet.

When Erik Morales returns he will be Comeback fighter of the year!!! TRUST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Erik Morales returns he will be Comeback fighter of the year!!! TRUST

This guy is not done fellas, he was tired when he left. Too many wars, he will comeback strong. Believe me.

uhm. come back strong but not fighter of the year. are you on something? too many other potentials.

Comment

I'd luv to see EM come back and win a belt, but I don't see it. Dude is too far gone to be anywhere near top level again. I wish he'd stay retired. I'll be pissed if he comes back and ends up losin to some chump or sumthin.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
        uhm. come back strong but not fighter of the year. are you on something? too many other potentials.
        i didnt say "fighter of the year", i said "comeback fighter of the year".

Comment

................no

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
            This guy is not done fellas, he was tired when he left. Too many wars, he will comeback strong. Believe me.
            Unless he's fighting a corpse or a ham and egger, I don't see Morales doing much. I mean, the guy balooned after his fight with Diaz. He was looking easily like 185lbs.

At this point, he's had a stellar career. The only reason he'd be coming back is for money. Dare I say, a fight with Gamboa, Juan Ma, and even Amir Khan are BIG mistakes, and a win over either of those guys makes him easily "Comeback Fighter of the Year"...but I just don't see it happening.

Comment

even though he's one of my personal favorites, i doubt it, it's been a long lay off, and he's been away from the gym.I would hate for him to get TKFO'd like he was with Diaz.

Comment

i thought morrales beat diaz by a wide margin last time out, couldnt beleive it wen diaz got the decision

Comment

As much as I would love for that to happen,

I just can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                    Pacquiao can use him as a sparring mate or a punching bag. Seriously...

Comment

Working...
                    X