No announcement yet.

Aussie fighters: Strength, Weaknesses, Expectations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie fighters: Strength, Weaknesses, Expectations

I'm interested to hear a few views on the top few Aussie fighters going around and some of the young up and comers. I don't get to see as much of them as I'd like so I figured what better place to ask than here.

I'll let you in on a fact. Australian boxers are the BEST rugby playing boxers in the world.

In seriousness though it is hard to answer your question due to the wrong fighters being hyped and ridiculous ppv fees.

Katsidis has a good fight coming up though, so keep an eye out for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
      I'll let you in on a fact. Australian boxers are the BEST rugby playing boxers in the world.

In seriousness though it is hard to answer your question due to the wrong fighters being hyped and ridiculous ppv fees.

Katsidis has a good fight coming up though, so keep an eye out for that.
      I have to agree with you on that score.Today I watched an excellent card featuring
      Katsidas and Valero,four fight in all for AU$29.95 which was great value.Mundine want's
      FIFTY DOLLARS to watch his fight when the result is a foregone conclusion.Mundine only takes opponents he knows he can defeat and that also takes the chance of seeing an upset out of the equation.Lenny Zappavigna is a good Australian fighter who I am sure we will get to know a whole lot more.Very tough boxer/fighter with an aggressive walk up style.

Comment

Originally posted by kreilly View Post
        I have to agree with you on that score.Today I watched an excellent card featuring
        Katsidas and Valero,four fight in all for AU$29.95 which was great value.Mundine want's
        FIFTY DOLLARS to watch his fight when the result is a foregone conclusion.Mundine only takes opponents he knows he can defeat and that also takes the chance of seeing an upset out of the equation.Lenny Zappavigna is a good Australian fighter who I am sure we will get to know a whole lot more.Very tough boxer/fighter with an aggressive walk up style.
        Agreed.

Watching that card yesterday I was thinking that this is almost half what they charge you to watch Anthony beat up on shot Welters or cabbies. It is insane. Great card anyway, enjoyed it thoroughly.

Comment

Whats happened with willie kickett since he got sparked?

Comment

Working...
          X