No announcement yet.

Chuck Liddell's offical statement...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Liddell's offical statement...

First, I would like to thank my sponsors, Black Ice, Lexani Wheels, Tapout, Sinister Clothing and my friends, family and fans for all of their support. I would also like to thank Zuffa for the mainstream promotion of my accomplishments over the past four years and for stepping up and promoting a TRUE Light Heavyweight Title fight for the fans to enjoy.

Randy Couture kept me off balance, destroyed my timing, frustrated my fight plan, and beat me. Randy has now beaten three of the most successful strikers in UFC history, Vitor Belfort, Pedro Rizzo, and Chuck Liddell. In my opinion, Randy Couture is the most successful Fighter in UFC history. Randy is the TRUE UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and he should be promoted as such. Tito Ortiz's career will always have a blemish on his record until he steps up and fights me.

I will be back better than ever and quickly establish that I am entitled to a rematch against the TRUE Light Heavyweight Champion, Randy Couture.

Chuck "the Iceman" Liddell

Class act.....

spoken like a champ. Unlike other fighters he is man enough to face his loss, he got his ass kicked and he admits it, he will be back however.

Comment

That sounds like a post fight comment from tank

Comment

*sniffle* a true sportman

we don't see that often now a days

Comment

That loss will only make Chuck a better fighter.

Comment

I'd hate to be Chuck's next opponent.

Comment

Most fighter lose confidence after a lose like that...he didnt, thank goodness

Comment

Lidell is a true fighting gentleman

Comment

Wise words from a wise man...

Comment

I hope belfort gets a rematch against lidell.

Comment

Working...
                    X