Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the final score of Leicester-Cardiff?

Comment

• Originally posted by iÐoL View Post
      What was the final score of Leicester-Cardiff?
      Cardiff 2-3 Leicster

Cardiff won on penalties 4-3

Comment

• wehre is sir tom jones? I bet hes shaking.

War blackpool.

Comment

• Bad luck Fulham. I badly wanted them to win cause Madrid went into the game thinking they would walk all over Fulham, and they did anything but!

The diffrence was Forlan. The only Madrid player who impressed me on the night. It was too early for him to go to a big club like Man Utd when he went there.

Comment

• Isn't Sir Tom Jones now Mr Jones?

I think he shares that account.

Comment

• **** Blackpool and Cardiff. I wanted the old school boys Forrest or Leicester back in the Premier League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                **** Blackpool and Cardiff. I wanted the old school boys Forrest or Leicester back in the Premier League.
                One of them are gunna get £60 million lol

Cardiff have the more expericned playres but never rule Blackpool out

Comment

• Watching these clips tells me a few things, good link up play between Roo and Heskey, that Theo is a great outlet ball but one with an erratic end product, albeit he can score goals, that we switch off defensively.

Comment

• I think id play Rooney n Bent upfront with Lampard just behind. These three players have scored 70 plus goals this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                      Watching these clips tells me a few things, good link up play between Roo and Heskey, that Theo is a great outlet ball but one with an erratic end product, albeit he can score goals, that we switch off defensively.

Lennon, Walcott and SWP have the potential really to cause ****ing havoc as subs late on in a game i think. As for the defence every now and then Ferdinand has lapses + the fact that neither Barry, Gerrard, Lampard in the center really defend that well imo.

Heskey and Rooney do link up well it's true but i believe Rooney could play with anyone upfront right now or alone and it wouldn't matter. I think Bent or defoe would be better options goal scoring wise.. Crouch also has a better goalscoring record and surprisingly good touch and hold up play at times.

Comment

Working...
                      X