Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything below the beltline in boxing is a lowblow, so stop bragging BHOPREIGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything below the beltline in boxing is a lowblow, so stop bragging BHOPREIGN

Pacquiao was ko'd by a low blow, that is amazing. Because he has an incompetent ref and moron announcers who don't even realize that if you hit below the belt its considered a low-blow. ****ing moron pacquiao haters hating on Pacman for getting ko'd by a lowblow which should have been a dq.

Is this a low blow?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post

Pacquiao was ko'd by a low blow, that is amazing. Because he has an incompetent ref and moron announcers who don't even realize that if you hit below the belt its considered a low-blow. ****ing moron pacquiao haters hating on Pacman for getting ko'd by a lowblow which should have been a dq.
      the blow was straight to the his chin and then his him in the abs

Comment

what about this one

Comment

No sir I'm sorry but Torrecampo knocked Pacquiao out with a clean left hook to the head.Watch it closely.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2632/vlcsnap378590.png

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post

By the way I wasnt bragging, those vids are old news, I simply put it up to show the TS in other thread. Wasnt hating on Manny either. Youre obviously and alt though and you dont matter.

Comment

No blow blow

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                No sir I'm sorry but Torrecampo knocked Pacquiao out with a clean left hook to the head.Watch it closely.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2632/vlcsnap378590.png
                I still can't see its crappy ass quality, to me it look like he threw one punch that hit Pacman in the groin area. And the ref was on the other side and couldn't see it.

Comment

anything below the beltline
                  actually... its anything below the belly button. Reason being, a fighter can try to hike their trunks up to cover more of their body, as many have. Its up to the ref to decide whether a punch is a low blow or not.

To me, it seems like Manny has his trunks a lil high and Torrecampo hits Manny right on the belly button

Comment

Working...
                  X