Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the best remedy for a sprained wrist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best remedy for a sprained wrist?

I ****ed up my wrist on the 150lb bag today, ne thing I can do to get it better quickly?

no more wanking for you sunshine

Comment

real responses please.

Comment

rice, rest ice compress elevate.

There is nothing you can really do besides that. Take a break until its completly healed. Dont start working the bag again until its totaly recovered. If you do, you could re-injur it, and that is not fun.

Comment

Also, Ive seen your videos. You look like a hard puncher. If you are using mexican gauze hand wraps I would suggest you start using the less flexible, but more supportive cotton wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_ View Post
            Also, Ive seen your videos. You look like a hard puncher. If you are using mexican gauze hand wraps I would suggest you start using the less flexible, but more supportive cotton wraps.
            the 1s u use in real fights?

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
              the 1s u use in real fights?
              maybe start using heavier gloves too, is that 150 pounder unlined? a lined bag is better, u don't get wrist injuries

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                maybe start using heavier gloves too, is that 150 pounder unlined? a lined bag is better, u don't get wrist injuries
                i dunno if it is. and I wear 16s on the bag. I have a really hard impact on it and I think I turned my wrist wrong on a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                  i dunno if it is. and I wear 16s on the bag. I have a really hard impact on it and I think I turned my wrist wrong on a left hook.
                  i've read that cheap bags are unlined - hurts wrist. i'm thinking of buying a bag, i'm getting a lined one.

Comment

Give it rest and some ice. ................Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X