Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Is Packing RJJ/Khan Level Glass....... Pics Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also like to point that Jacobs's skull is significantly bigger than Golovkin's.

So yeah, this thread is failing badly and truly living up to op's name.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      iron jawed fighters in boxing history

Vitali has a relatively small head, so does GGG and both have proven to gave granite chins. That's only two examples.

Again. FAIL

Comment

been hearing that charlo's wobbled him a couple of times in sparring. thats why they never showed the sparring footage in the spence sky sports preview show.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          2 days to go..amazing how Brook got all these fans after the GGG fight...you are really afraid Spence will beat him better
          Nice theory-crafting there, why do feel the need to bring up GGG when this has nothing to do with him? Shut up and enjoy the build up/fight. Some of us are rooting for Brook for other reasons...

Comment

somebody gonna hit the booty dew real early in this fight because spence is going to engage at close range. brook will be forced to stand and throw bombs in return. an early knockdown is a guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              A cuck and an AM radio psychologist.

Impressive.

You just don't know what confidence is:
              Quantified.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Nice theory-crafting there, why do feel the need to bring up GGG when this has nothing to do with him? Shut up and enjoy the build up/fight. Some of us are rooting for Brook for other reasons...
                This thread has everything to do with GGG based on the OP. Your boy is finally going to catch those hands.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  This thread has everything to do with GGG based on the OP. Your boy is finally going to catch those hands.
                  lol i'm not a Brook fan you scrub but I do hope he wins this one. The Spence hype needs to stop!

Comment

Malignaggi is small relatively speaking, but he had a pretty decent chin

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Spence always look unbothered by life, like he is high on weed or something.
                      YEAH, kind of like Ward, got those lazy ass eyes.

I'll go with Brook on this one I'll probably play too. Not too confident in my pick, but I do believe if I was the odds maker I would make Brook the favourite. These odds are incredible, for an unproven fighter to be the favourite. Spence better be packing some skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X